What can I do to get more amperage to the rear of the truck to power my system? Maybe a bigger custom alternator? I already have a 240 amp. But Iraggi says that I cannot go any bigger without custom brackets. I am afraid I will have to do that.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

What can I do to get more amperage to the rear of the truck to power my system? Maybe a bigger custom alternator? I already have a 240 amp. But Iraggi says that I cannot go any bigger without custom brackets. I am afraid I will have to do that.

Big 3 (if not already done)...More batteries.

Nope...More batteries just take from my amperage. I have a 240 amp alternator, Kinetik HC1800, HC2400. I need 300 amps going to each amplifier. There are two. Big three is already taken care of.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

you do have two runs of 1/0 right?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I think that their definetly loud.

get a fucking clue already, you posted the other day that you dont know why anyone would pay that much for a sub, and that youd pick up a hifonics sub over it any day, now "its definietly loud"

you dont know your head from a hole in the ground seriously

Guest Nismofreak

get a fucking clue already, you posted the other day that you dont know why anyone would pay that much for a sub, and that youd pick up a hifonics sub over it any day, now "its definietly loud"

your mean :waaa: :waaa: :waaa: :waaa:

your mean :waaa: :waaa: :waaa: :waaa:

no i just dont like stupid asses, i dont care who it is, im allergic to idiocy and you reek of it

Archived