good HID brand recommendations? Update: Burban HIDS EXPLODED!!!!!! pics pg;5-6

I'm not reading all the replies, but DDM tunning flat out sucks dick, I purchase a 55w hi/lo kit a few months ago. It took over 3 weeks to get, I ordered more shit than I needed due to lack of information on the site. Second their CS is bull shit, its like talking to 4yr olds. Third, i've gone through two harnesses, first one flickered on the drivers side out of the box, I did direct leads to the batts, all pretty soldered connections. The relay died less than two months later. The replacement which took over 4 weeks to get. It was pretty much DOA. Only one side worked. The other side went out shortly after. fourth, randomly one of the bulbs cracked. I've installed kits from various other sites, and have not had any of these troubles. Even the cheapy 50 dollar ones on ebay.

I'm not reading all the replies, but DDM tunning flat out sucks dick, I purchase a 55w hi/lo kit a few months ago. It took over 3 weeks to get, I ordered more shit than I needed due to lack of information on the site. Second their CS is bull shit, its like talking to 4yr olds. Third, i've gone through two harnesses, first one flickered on the drivers side out of the box, I did direct leads to the batts, all pretty soldered connections. The relay died less than two months later. The replacement which took over 4 weeks to get. It was pretty much DOA. Only one side worked. The other side went out shortly after. fourth, randomly one of the bulbs cracked. I've installed kits from various other sites, and have not had any of these troubles. Even the cheapy 50 dollar ones on ebay.

Sucks man. I guess your experience with DDM is like mine with FutureVision; good reviews from everyone else but you somehow end up being the one getting fcuked over. On the bright side at least you didn't drop $300+ for em lol

TSX and Lexus RX-AFS projectors are my favorite...

Yeah I wanted to do a motorized projector but I don't know how hard it would be so I decided to sit back and watch how Scooters comes out and if I like it enough I will follow suite and use the same but I do want to add a few things to mine like switchback LED's, etc.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Yeah I wanted to do a motorized projector but I don't know how hard it would be so I decided to sit back and watch how Scooters comes out and if I like it enough I will follow suite and use the same but I do want to add a few things to mine like switchback LED's, etc.

This WAS going to be my next mod until I got a $162 ticket for 6k hid's....

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

:rofl: A small price to pay in the world of aftermarket modding don't feel so bad I have sell a bunch of stuff to replenish my car audio fund now after I ended up with a $400 dollar ticket after losing in court on a bs speeding ticket. So I feel your pain.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Say what...??? $162 ticket!?! For HIDS!?! Y??!?

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

Sucks man. I guess your experience with DDM is like mine with FutureVision; good reviews from everyone else but you somehow end up being the one getting fcuked over. On the bright side at least you didn't drop $300+ for em lol

I would have stabbed someone lol

holy shit, i guess i better stay away from E.C.... Fuck!!!

How long have you had them in and was that the only reason that they pulled you over for?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived