Sonic Electronix

BTL and AQ2200d protect light comes on after 2 mins of loud playing!

I am talking about the LPF on my amp not my head unit (just to be clear) its set to 80 on my H/U, goes up to 125hz and those are about the only settings on my H/U that control the sub besides loudness and bass boost which I keep both off..

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

kinetik 1200 (under the hood)

kinetik 2400 (dedicated to the sub)

Mids and highs coming soon!

I just facepalmed in the middle of a grocery store.

Noobs gonna noob.

STFU With you stupid comments! What was the point in even wasting your time posting that?! I am asking for advice/help because the car audio people in my shitbag city don't know what the hell they are doing obviously, they tuned my amp with the gain at max and I know thats not right. How are people supposed to learn and get any help at all with useless comments like this?! GOLD MEMBER?? Wtf do you have to do to be a gold member? Just talk a bunch of shit about people asking for advice? How about trying to be helpful like the other comments instead of wasting everyones time... By the way if your checking the forums while your in the middle of the grocery store, maybe you dont have any life at all, feel a little sorry for you now...

stop getting butt hurt. read what i wrote right above. and you just made me laugh trying to make fun of sani btw

edit: btw you become a gold member by paying money. if you keep up this little shit head attitude you wont last long. trust me

damn so now we got people swingin from the guys nuts thats not helpfull at all? "and you just made me laugh trying to make fun of sani btw" really lol? wow how about a little more suckin there buddy.. Do you even actually know this guy who is in ATL while youre in illinois?! Are we grown people here? Can we take this from a nutswingin forum to a helpfull one? I did read your post and it was actually helpfull. I have the bass knob somewhere, I will try it out. What about the LPF on the amp? Can anyone tell me what it is actually used for?

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

take this to someone who knows what they are doing. sounds like everything is messed up.

Man I have tried buy every audio shop in town just tunes by ear and all just turn EVERYTHING all the way up!

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

take this to someone who knows what they are doing. sounds like everything is messed up.

worst fucking post ever. you dont even offer any advice or a way to fix it.

That's all I ask, not asking for a hard time. Just any kind of help or advice.. I am a "noob" when it comes to "real systems" I have ghetto rigged plenty of cheap systems for friends with pawn shop CVR's or something but don't want to mess up this one..

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

damn so now we got people swingin from the guys nuts thats not helpfull at all? "and you just made me laugh trying to make fun of sani btw" really lol? wow how about a little more suckin there buddy.. Do you even actually know this guy who is in ATL while youre in illinois?! Are we grown people here? Can we take this from a nutswingin forum to a helpfull one? I did read your post and it was actually helpfull. I have the bass knob somewhere, I will try it out. What about the LPF on the amp? Can anyone tell me what it is actually used for?

too bad i have a little something called respect for other members unlike your ungrateful ass. its not nut swinging or whatever. if you're gonna keep being a little prick, by all means do so, just dont expect any help in the future. im being nice right now. keep the LPF at 80 and use the bass knob. avoid having the clip light solid on. lpf stands for low pass filter. essentially slowly cuts off frequencies higher than where its set at. so if its at 80 it will roll off the volume of the notes higher than 80hz. having the lpf too high can cause the woofers coils to heat up unnecessarily and if its bad enough (or no lpf is used) the woofer can blow.

Archived