andym85 Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 yea...right now i weith about 185 or so...but i would hate to see what my BF is...a couple of years ago i was this same weight with 21% BF...over the course of that semester (about 4 months) i got down to about 160 with 12% BF and didnt loose too terribly much strength....i really think if i did everything properly i could carry 200lbs with no problem...i mean i have the frame for it, just easier said then done... i likes me some audio stuff...
01xtreme Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 yea...right now i weith about 185 or so...but i would hate to see what my BF is...a couple of years ago i was this same weight with 21% BF...over the course of that semester (about 4 months) i got down to about 160 with 12% BF and didnt loose too terribly much strength....i really think if i did everything properly i could carry 200lbs with no problem...i mean i have the frame for it, just easier said then done... very true. you have to be what your body says. as of right now I am trying to get to 300. IF I were to get any smaller than 275-280 I would look sick. right now i have 62" chest, and 21" arms. I have a little fat on my chest and arms, but they are pretty solid from back in the Powerlifting days. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Jman08 Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 Muscle Milk=teh greatest Youtube.com/J Hutch22
BURRITO Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 very true. you have to be what your body says. as of right now I am trying to get to 300. IF I were to get any smaller than 275-280 I would look sick. right now i have 62" chest, and 21" arms. I have a little fat on my chest and arms, but they are pretty solid from back in the Powerlifting days. damn bro, you drive a mini truck? how tall are you? im 6'1" with the same build weighing in @ 268Lbs Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Godsmack Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 5'10 185 and about 15% BMI, but thats such a shit way to figure it out J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
01xtreme Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 damn bro, you drive a mini truck? how tall are you? im 6'1" with the same build weighing in @ 268Lbs Actually I am 6'4" and when I was lifting competitively I weighed 440. I started losing alot of strength when I dropped below 400. as of right now I an just over 400, and I am trying to get down around 300. I would have a pretty decent build. I just naturally have a large upper body, and big legs. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
andym85 Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 BA-JESUS!!! i likes me some audio stuff...
BURRITO Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 Actually I am 6'4" and when I was lifting competitively I weighed 440. I started losing alot of strength when I dropped below 400. as of right now I an just over 400, and I am trying to get down around 300. I would have a pretty decent build. I just naturally have a large upper body, and big legs. do you really drive an S series truck? my little ass LOL couldnt do it! x2 on the large frame! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
01xtreme Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 do you really drive an S series truck? my little ass LOL couldnt do it! x2 on the large frame! Yup on the s-series...and I dont even have tilt wheel. I have not even touched a weight in about 4 months. I am going to sign up next week at the gym to start going again...but now it is going to be purely for weight loss. lots of cardio, low (to me) weight, and high (to me) reps. pretty much the opposite of what I am used to. I figure if I get down to 300 I wont be too small, I mean how many people are walking around 6'4" 300 with out really being fat. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
BURRITO Posted December 6, 2007 Report Posted December 6, 2007 Yup on the s-series...and I dont even have tilt wheel. I have not even touched a weight in about 4 months. I am going to sign up next week at the gym to start going again...but now it is going to be purely for weight loss. lots of cardio, low (to me) weight, and high (to me) reps. pretty much the opposite of what I am used to. I figure if I get down to 300 I wont be too small, I mean how many people are walking around 6'4" 300 with out really being fat. you's a BIG ass muffugga! my boy Jon is 6'4" 300Lbs... he drives a Toyota Tercel LOL Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.