What engine is it and what condition is it in? I wouldn't boost a motor with 200k original miles.
5.0L v8

ewwwwwww a 305 sbc? better option is to throw that turd in the garbage and save your money on the turbo kit, the 305 is a wet fart of a motor and it wont make a ton of power unless you put stupid money in it. Not to mention if it is completely stock, you arent going to be able to run more than 7, maybe 8lbs of boost.... you could build a mild 383 sbc stroker for just what the turbo kit costs, and youd have a more reliable, simpler package, that in all honesty would make just as much power... another option is to find a used lt1 motor, and pcm.... lt1 (346 ci, 5.7l) is a wayyyyy better motor to start off with, and will make that 305 look like the dog it is in stock form, do a heads/cam package and a few supporting mods, and youll have plenty of power to get yourself into a bad situation, and it'd still be less than just the cost of your turbo kit. Or go crazy and do an LS1/ six speed swap and really start to get fast.... My Trans-Am is an Lt-1 car, has all the bolt ons, re geared, and a couple other little goodies, and it eats up c5 vettes like they are tic tacs, once the bottle is on it, z06's better watch out, at least from a dig until im out of gear, then theyll catch and pass me..but form a dead stop to just north of 130...they dont stand a chance.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Ummmmm.... A 450??? What the fuck is a 450....

I've seen a ton of variations of bored/ stroked motor but have never heard of a 450...

Can u explain how you get. 450.. Cuz its obviously not a production model motor

Don't feed the troll, bro.

Dude is so full of shit.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I've seen a ton of variations of bored/ stroked motor but have never heard of a 450...

Dude is so full of shit.

Umm really? there's the small block and there's the big block. He has the 450 small block...if you don't know what it is, google it. derpa derpa derp

It's a chevy engine.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

this is what it comes with

TO4E turbo (2)

Intercooler

stainless steel manifolds

38mm wastegate

intercooler piping

oil cooler kit

oil feed line

oil drain line

blow off valve

fuel pressure regulator

stainless hose sleeve kit

oil catch tank

boost controller

turbo timer

radiator slim fans

water temp gauge

oil pressure gauge

and i already know i need to get a downpipe is there anything else?

Dude is so full of shit.

Umm really? there's the small block and there's the big block. He has the 450 small block...if you don't know what it is, google it. derpa derpa derp

It's a chevy engine.

fail ^^ you are full of shit. you might think you are right, but you arent. You might have some numbers mixed up...could it be a 450hp 383 stroker you are speaking of? According to Jegs, Summit, and google, and my knowing a whole fuck ton about SBC motors, there is not a block and crank/ rods combo that will work to give you a 450 ci sbc.( even if you were to boring out the cylinders. the only combo that would come close numbers wise would be a longer stroke big block crank and rods into a 350 block, but that WILL NOT work, at all, in any way shape or form, completely different...) Period. 383, 396, 400, 409, etc are real motors. sbc 450 is not. Repeat, you= fail.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

GM small block sizes: 265, 283, 327, 350, 302, 307, 400, 305

GM big block sizes: 396, 402, 427, 454, 502, 572

Fucking retard.

+1

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Facepalm...ah today I do fail. All I kept hearing was -50 small block. Oh well. /troll.

and fuck you orion.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Archived