Trippi vs Beast From Da East in Philly

Let em hate Beast, they are real good at that here. You know I heard your truck with the last build, when you battled Bling (you should have taken that win). I think Beast is gonna surprise many with this setup.

Trippi shit is official, not much else to say.

I might have to drive up for this...or maybe hop on a plane.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Let em hate Beast, they are real good at that here. You know I heard your truck with the last build, when you battled Bling (you should have taken that win). I think Beast is gonna surprise many with this setup.

Trippi shit is official, not much else to say.

I might have to drive up for this...or maybe hop on a plane.

I dont mind it Jeff, Im accustomed to it but I would like to keep on the topic not on how crappy my build is. I would like people to come down to see the reformed streetbattle scene. I will perform and shock people. Just don't let your opinions about me or the build defer from seeing something good. thats all

Hey hey hey watch it suckas. I'm the only one that can talk about beast...anybody else does it and we combine forces to put the smack down on you. Lol. Nah but are doing this just to try and get more people to know about battles and all around sound. Bass is cool but when you have just as much mids and highs it's really impressive. We aren't concerned with numbers as much as we are about reproducing everything from 20- 20,000 loud and clean. Beast is one of the original people who brought this to the forefront in NY. It should be a fun time because crowd participation is a part of it. Sometimes the crowd judges but now we are moving towards 3 judges. The chances of me winning are like slim and none but I'm still game.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

how bout this, for any heavyhitter on this forum that feels Im not ready, just come down on March 3 and Ill hold you a spot so I personally give you a demo and then decide afterward. Just say you are from SMD

to far away or id take a demo...i've been in a few decent builds so my ears a little different then some random dudes on the streets who get impressed by 10 pounds of crap shoved in a 5 pound bucket.

Let the insults fly, Im ok. Im not going to respond to it as I didnt on Youtube. Im here to promote a certain competition not my vehicle. Why dont the SPL guys come down as well and setup a booth so we all can enjoy the day?

how bout this, for any heavyhitter on this forum that feels Im not ready, just come down on March 3 and Ill hold you a spot so I personally give you a demo and then decide afterward. Just say you are from SMD

to far away or id take a demo...i've been in a few decent builds so my ears a little different then some random dudes on the streets who get impressed by 10 pounds of crap shoved in a 5 pound bucket.

So you cant come because you are in California but needed to address our vehicles harshly. Cool

Archived