Trippi vs Beast From Da East in Philly

ok this is the official flyer, yes there is a typo at the bottom and will fix it but i think you can understand. Yes there will be undercards and SPL. Highest SPL of the day in Driveby style wins the trophy of the day! Streetbattling is for points to get the big prize at the end of the year.

You can go on the main page of the Deephitters site to see the flyer as soon as you open the page www.deephitters.org

wasnt that the build with single layer baffle with some plywood ? past 5k i see some serious baffle flex/cracks

has decent bracing though,

AND MAKE ALOT OF VIDS WHO EVER IS GOING !! shit should be crazy !!!

SINGLE LAYER!!! and it looks like PINE!!! LMAO.... I'm really hoping that this was a joke by Beast and that its more layers on top of this.

regardless... these two knuckleheads have been talking smack for over a year. I've been on the sidelines and have gotten to see and hear it... to be honest its almost like watching the three stooges. I'ts going to be a riot for sure. I wish I could be there but I'm going to be on my honeymoon (I get married this Saturday and leave for honeymoon Sunday morning) so I'm hoping Trippi gets plenty of vids for us all...

I think there should be a poll started. :)

vote for Trippi or Beast

my pick is The Boswell's DDBEAST. it does 158.4 on music with only two 15". :)

oh wait... not in that choice.

lol... ok.. I vote Trippi. His baffle is 5 layers thick of BIRCH vs. Beast's single layer of something (maybe it's steel that he grooved to look like pine...hmm) anyway I've heard Trippi's a few times so I know what it's capable of. I've heard Beast has some crazy loud mids/highs... well Trippi's are too, and if beast gets him on mids... good job bro.

good luck to both and play fair guys. have fun!

Mike singer giving beast his design is like Einstein giving his theories to a 5th grader. That's why singer had him sign a no fault clause. Lol.

It's going to be in philly, maybe at fairmount park.

Maybe we can set up a few other battles that day too

see what I mean... three stooges... these two are hilarious... i'm talking grammy award winners.

post-384-0-13644500-1328748955_thumb.jpg

Let me start explaining, the singer box which is in the picture didnt work for me and i never kept it. Im not saying he dont know what hes doing because obviously he has built some true winners but this one was no good. I paid him, I didnt like it and I moved on. No beef, no trash talk. After this I went with 4 21s then 2 21s and now back to 6 21s in a 4th order. The 21s are IA Dps. I see people bringing up the plywood thing like they did in YT but honestly at the end of the day this is the best box i ever had. Yes i used plywood, so what, the thing is braced and is hit hard. I hear no rattling and the box right now is tight. This is about the music not build quality. My friends are building a port to get lows because right now it hit that hard bass and Im not to in love with that. I can go on and on about this but I wouldn't. Im a rookie and I built this my self from scratch, box, wiring and more by myself in the dead cold, no garage. The topic is about the battle between baldylocks and me. People can wager against me all day and that's their choice but I wouldnt be puttin it out there to get embarassed. So Mr Mustache, lets go on March 3 in Philly!

didn't see this post before i made mine... glad you did something besides that single layer bro. one thing I will say beast is props for doing it on your own. i'll give you credit for that.

Let em hate Beast, they are real good at that here. You know I heard your truck with the last build, when you battled Bling (you should have taken that win). I think Beast is gonna surprise many with this setup.

Trippi shit is official, not much else to say.

I might have to drive up for this...or maybe hop on a plane.

so Jeff you have heard Trippi's and Beast setup... who do you think will take it??????

ok this is the official flyer, yes there is a typo at the bottom and will fix it but i think you can understand. Yes there will be undercards and SPL. Highest SPL of the day in Driveby style wins the trophy of the day! Streetbattling is for points to get the big prize at the end of the year.

You can go on the main page of the Deephitters site to see the flyer as soon as you open the page www.deephitters.org

flyer looks cool

From the first day we posted the aboutbthe battle on FB it's been a good response. Should be a fun day. My cam picks up sound and takes videos pretty good so I'll have that charged up. I know of a few TDH members that wanna battle. I almost rebuilt my doors just for the 4th lol

it's not too late...let's do it. I will help you...to carry stuff

Trippi you got the 30s back on or the road dawg wheels. you know you gotta have the 30s or you wont hear the end of it.

yeah they've been back on for a minute now...i had it in the DUB show in Philly 2 weeks ago. I tried to play the system but kept getting shut down.

Wish this was closer as I'd love some of the action on the undercard...

We are the undercard....

I finish up with a chemo treatment the Thurs before, so as long as I'm feeling ok I'll be there for sure.

Plus Trippi can finally give me that demo that I've been looking forward to.

Man that would be the ish if you could make it. How are the treatments going?

Damn I am going to be in Philly the 3rd. If anything changes post it up cuz I'll be there.

March 4th at 2pm...hopefully you'll still be around.

Congrats Ric on the marriage.

This is going to be a fun day for sure. New York is going to come down deeeeeep.

We are going to battle for 5 rounds..bass, highs then 3 rounds of all around music. I think it's going to come down to the all around rounds...his highs are gonna be hard to beat....that is until I kick a hole in a few of them...then it should be even steven.

I will be surprised if there are less than 200 people there. I think there will be 3 or 4 other battles first and then me and will go at it.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

I wish I could be there but I'm going to be on my honeymoon (I get married this Saturday and leave for honeymoon Sunday morning)

Not trying to threadjack, but congratulations in advance!

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Trippi, so far they've gone good. Treatment 6 is coming up the week before the battle and then there is only 2 left. I had a scan done Jan 16th and all of the spots that showed up in my 1st scan are no longer there. And I haven't thrown up once, actually have gained 35lbs, lol.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Archived