Trippi vs Beast From Da East in Philly

I thought Trippi won it as well. In all honesty tho, for the amount of people from different areas, everyone acted cool as hell. The only thing that seemed to get a few going was the guy the threw a rooster tail from his quad on to quite a few cars and people, but even then shit was under control.

It was great meeting Chode, Trippi, Mrpunkyou007, and there were a few others too.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

I thought Trippi won it as well. In all honesty tho, for the amount of people from different areas, everyone acted cool as hell. The only thing that seemed to get a few going was the guy the threw a rooster tail from his quad on to quite a few cars and people, but even then shit was under control.

It was great meeting Chode, Trippi, Mrpunkyou007, and there were a few others too.

*wave* lol, nice meeting you bro, your shit sounds pretty good for being in the trunk, theres a few vids floating around, i personally think trip had it, only thing lacking was his mid-bass, he had everything else on lock, the beasts bass wasent up to par, kinda choppy, thats just me though, and his vocals were over bearing

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Thanks to everybody who came out. It was a great turnout. Yeah the judges called it a tie so we gotta respect that. But I do wish they would've chosen a winner.

At the end of the day it was all about promoting the battle scene. We still have to workout some kinks but I think the goal was accomplished. My main thing was having a fun environment with no drama. People were there from like 5 different states but what made my day was seeing giant4lyfe...just knowing what he's been through and how exhausted he must always be and him still coming was the best. Again, thanks go to beast for letting me be a part of the season kickoff show. There are some vids so I will try to post them now.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Yes it was called a draw. On the crowds perspective, it all depends on where you stand. 5 judges were set and still came out a draw. On the bass remark, i think i was under powered (1) DC Audio 12k, my subs werent really moving. I will have to get another one to make liven up. I personal opinion is his bass is better than mine and my voclas are better than his and I guess we both need to fix a few more things but it was a great turnout for that cold ass weather. 500+ people. Thanks Trippi for a great battle as Im sure #2 will be better in August for the beach show

Yes it was called a draw. On the crowds perspective, it all depends on where you stand. 5 judges were set and still came out a draw. On the bass remark, i think i was under powered (1) DC Audio 12k, my subs werent really moving. I will have to get another one to make liven up. I personal opinion is his bass is better than mine and my voclas are better than his and I guess we both need to fix a few more things but it was a great turnout for that cold ass weather. 500+ people. Thanks Trippi for a great battle as Im sure #2 will be better in August for the beach show

Heres the thing. If the two of you never did this you would both be complacent and not worrying about it. Since you went head to head it made you realize what you need to step up. Id say thats a win/win

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Good fun day. Opened some people's eyes that were not used to the battle scene.

I won a battle too.

Both trucks sounded good but of course there are always aspects that could be improved. The judges called it a tie and I'll respect it.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Archived