Jump to content

Ron & Crystal's Monte Carlo--- PCA Style!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm sure ZiggetyZag (on SMD)- Ron... has some pics of the rest of the car... but I wanted to post a few up I had...

last night I finished the trunk off a bit for tbe ...

here is a quick vid showing the old trunk setup... as well as some scores for ya... remember this car is tuned LOW for music and it's a daily driver. I built the enclosure for the subs and now the "finish in the trunk". but the radio, batteries, box install/subs and old amp rack setup was done by Ron.

Ron's car starts at 6:50

Demo of the Monte

pix...

261241_178474968879522_100001510591507_476249_4929135_n.jpg

ron and crystal (old rims)

270619_179633172097035_100001510591507_480050_1902598_n.jpg

new rims

397823_280951971965154_1141540155_n.jpg

261504_183084451751907_100001510591507_491025_487370_n.jpg

381725_263955690331449_100001510591507_733713_1789835673_n.jpg

216981_192030130857339_100001510591507_518867_5654138_n.jpg

Posted

ziggetyzag? Trunk looks nice man, what subs are those? 9500's or 3500's?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

ziggetyzag? Trunk looks nice man, what subs are those? 9500's or 3500's?

thare 9512's

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Posted

261241_178474968879522_100001510591507_476249_4929135_n.jpg

uhmmmm screw the damn car more pics of her please....better yet put her in a box with some extra spl dust ill pay shippin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 984 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...