Second Skin Audio

I Got My Cheapo Ed 12's Today.

So i got these in today. I was expecting them to be very small, and light. I must say, they are the opposite of that. They are really good sized, feel solid, and arent light! The flat cone is pure sex, and the surround is larger than the pics made it out to be. It is approx. 1". The pics online made it look like 1/2", or 3/4". I wont be able to lsiten to them for a month or so b/c of my bag project, but once it is finished, i wil start something for these. Here are the pics i took...

eD001.jpg

eD002.jpg

eD003.jpg

eD004.jpg

eD005.jpg

eD006.jpg

eD007.jpg

eD008.jpg

eD009.jpg

Edited by bibby

o i got these in today. I was expecting them to be very small, and light. I must say, they are the opposite of that. They are really good sized, feel solid, and arent light!

Umm.....they are small and light lol I got my 5 last Saturday and few of them had bent baskets where the mounting holes are at, but looks to be a easy fix si I dont care. Not bad for $13.50 :D and they still havent charged my VISA, kinda wierd...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

They look ok for some added beat to a car system. I don't really see them doing any damage. How much rms are they?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"