DC Sound Lab

feels wrong doing this

So I'm having a hell of a time finding a cap for my truck and I'm thinking ill be buying a different vehicle for my 15s and 12k. In the mean time, I want to he able to use them somehow in my ranger. The only way I feel this might happen is in a sealed wall, but is that something I could or should do with 4 xls? Hopefully rusty or rob can chime in, I've already had a couple people say it night be possible, i just don't want to blow them or hurt them.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I'm not worried about the work, first wall means learning time lol. I would rather put in the time to know I can than let the equipment sit. Im not sure when ill get around to a different vehicle so I want something lol. I could do a pair if them in a ported wall on the 12k but I want all 4 even beaten

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Lol I could, the 4th would get lonely though

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Is there a specific reason why its not recommended?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

i would just wait. or if you want parted wall with 2, then after those 2 are broken in... switch them out with the other 2...

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

i would just wait. or if you want parted wall with 2, then after those 2 are broken in... switch them out with the other 2...

That's what it seems like ill have to do

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor