edgil1985 Posted February 12, 2012 Report Posted February 12, 2012 I am looking to upgrade the stereo in my 05 Altima and I'm going to replace my front door speakers (6.5's), rear deck speakers (6x9's) and add rear door speakers (5.25's). The back doors don't have speakers in them currently but with the factory Bose system, which I don't have, it came with 5.25's in the back doors so I figured there are holes. I want to put components in the front and back doors and 3 way 6x9's in the deck and push all of them with an amp but I'm not sure how to go about getting the right amp for all the different RMS ranges the different speakers will handle. I'm going to have to replace the headunit, all the speakers and get an amp. If anybody has anything for sale cheap maybe we can make a deal. Thanks.
OrionStang Posted February 12, 2012 Report Posted February 12, 2012 Might need to do a 4-channel for the components, AND a 2-channel for the 6x9's. That's how I would do it. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
edgil1985 Posted February 13, 2012 Author Report Posted February 13, 2012 How about all the different RMS ranges of the speakers? I don't want to underpower or overpower any of the speakers.
mbdblue Posted February 13, 2012 Report Posted February 13, 2012 How about all the different RMS ranges of the speakers? I don't want to underpower or overpower any of the speakers. it depends on which speakers your gonna be running....they have different ratings, but running 50 watts to a 75 watt speaker isn't a bad thing, and you probably wouldn't hear the difference AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.