Batty/capacitor Help Please

Alright, My buddy has a 1996 Honda 4 Door Civic, which happens to look almost identicle to Steve's ill post pics. He had an Alpine amp for his highs which is around 200 watts or so and he has a alpine sub amp produceing around 750-800 watts. I just built a box for 2 12" CVR's and man does it slam alot harder than his older 2 AudioBahns lol. Im going to redo his wireing in the future because it looks like hes running 6 guage wire from his battery to his amps and now with better subs his amp is drawing more current and is causeing bad voltage drop to about 10volts and the amp goes into protect. Thats a given. Yeah its real bad. He was thinking of adding a capacitor for the time being till it warms up for me to rip apart the car and redo the wireing or add a second battery. His alternator is stock and is a 60 amp alternator. I was thinking of having him getting a Kintetik 600 and run his amps off of that once having the front battery connected from that. We need something to help keep his volts more stable and have extra power. No need for someting like a hc2400 or anything. A 10 farad cap will help but i dont like capactors. Ive seen them do more harm then good. So we were thinking of adding a kinetik 600 and that should help solve the problem until i rerun the wires. Anyone know which would work better? Help please

Heres the car. Ill get more pics soon. Shes full of purple neons also.

untitled-10.jpg1-3.jpg

He shouldnt kill the alt it would do more harm to the batteries from being drain and the recharged slowly from the alt and over and over again and again it will kill the battery i would just find the biggest powermaster or Kinetik battery that you can put up front that should take care of also do the big 3

Edited by Aaron813

Honestly, why dont you do it RIGHT the first time. There is only one thing in the car that will actually give you more voltage and amperage. That is the alternator. I dont see why people beat around the bush on this, if the factory is 60 amp, with the car running you looking at maybe 30-40 amps of usable current at 100 duty cycle. I would highly highly suggest doing the alterator first before you have headaches down the road if anf when it dies

www.batteriesareus.com

Home of Audioforce and The V Batteries

USACI Credentials

2009 0-1000 Trunk World Record 154.0db

2009 1001+ Trunk World Record 153.2db

2007 1801-3000 Pro Stock World Champion

2007 1801-3000 Pro Stock World Record

2006 1001-5000 Pro Stock 2nd Place