Its easier to claim to not be scared when you've never come across real animals and monsters.

ive been in a few close calls in my time. earliest was when i was 18. a guy tried to drag me out of my car by my foot. i reached in my glove box and pulled out my bowie knife and had it against his throat. i have had the life of another person in my hands and would have done what was necessary to save myself if he hadnt run away.

i have come across "real animals", and no im not scared.

Ive been there too on more than one occasion...I have been victim to a home invasion as well as a few incidents in the field....All of which would have been totally different had I not had a weapon at my disposal... I am not scared I try to maintain preparedness for any and all situations

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I have never had to pull my weapon on another human being, and I hope I never do have to. The last thing I want on my conscience is taking the life of another person. When looking through this thread it's easy to distinguish the responsible gun owners from the shit talkers, and all I can say to the people who are talking shit to feel cool is, if you REALLY do own a firearm....you may want to reassess the value of a human life........ taking a life is not something that can be undone! Unless you are protecting yourself or the lives of others from imminent danger, and you are prepared to pull the trigger, you are a fucking idiot if you pull a weapon out.....it's not something you do just to scare someone.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Again I never called you scared, why you choose to take it that way is beyond me and someone dragging you out of your car and then ran away at the sight of a knife is far from my definition of an animal. Mister n8ball when did i say I was a badass? I simply stated that even someone like me who is used to associating and handling my business with people who are animals have met people who keep me on my toes, me and my homies are the same people who make most of you tuck your tail between your legs and bust a johnny truelove from alpha dog where even with that gun in hand you remember that you're bitch made and hide. And to answer the original question one mag is more than enough cuz this shit is not a movie where it takes a whole clip to kill one man, one shot is all it takes if you feel you need in excess of 30 rounds on you then you need to reconsinder your life situation and what kinda trouble you seem to wanna find, cuz no regular citizen is worried about needing 2+ mags just to feel safe.

I will be honest, I would be scared shitless if someone ever approached me like that. I have never been in any kind of situation like that at all. Closest I have been in was breaking up fights where I teach, in an elementary school. Not too scary.

If I ever decided to carry, the absolute last thing on my mind would be using it. I have no desire to ever do that. Hopefully if (or when) I do decide to carry, I will be one of the people that is used as an example of how to do it properly, that also never had to use it or used it improperly. I hate violence (except in kick ass movies, UFC or similar and when 2 people get into a good honest fist fight) and still get a bit nervous when I go to a firing range simply because I haven't fired many weapons or many rounds for that matter.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Again I never called you scared, why you choose to take it that way is beyond me and someone dragging you out of your car and then ran away at the sight of a knife is far from my definition of an animal. Mister n8ball when did i say I was a badass? I simply stated that even someone like me who is used to associating and handling my business with people who are animals have met people who keep me on my toes, me and my homies are the same people who make most of you tuck your tail between your legs and bust a johnny truelove from alpha dog where even with that gun in hand you remember that you're bitch made and hide. And to answer the original question one mag is more than enough cuz this shit is not a movie where it takes a whole clip to kill one man, one shot is all it takes if you feel you need in excess of 30 rounds on you then you need to reconsinder your life situation and what kinda trouble you seem to wanna find, cuz no regular citizen is worried about needing 2+ mags just to feel safe.

Do you read what you type?

You may not have come out and said I'm a badass but you sure insinuated it and you did in your last post again. Now go away and play gang Banger somewhere else

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Obviously he has never been in a life or death situation....Because I will tell u from experience that in a situation of that caliber its easy to empty a mag and not remember pulling the trigger that many times

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Yeah it's called trigger shock, and unless you have lived in my shoes you can't say i have never dealt with a life or death situtuation.

Well I will ask you respectfully to no longer partake in this discussion....You are portraying yourself to be gangsta and all that shit....Well all I can say is I hunt "Gangsters" for a living because im a fugitive recovery agent so I have seen the best and worsf of people,houses and Neighborhoods

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Sorry you can't take what I say seriously because I am not a super mod like you guys or some one with my head so far up your guys ass I can't even breathe anymore. I might have hinted at growing up to be raised a bit harder than most of you but from my original post i stated that I did not wish to offend any of you by saying that in most cases people who carry guns are punks.Yet you insist on coming at me like I called out your name and called you a punk or said you were bitch made. And having a concealed weapons permit does not make you a responsible adult who knows how to handle his gun, cuz in most states all you need is a 4 hour class and the county sheriff's signature.

Yeah it's called trigger shock, and unless you have lived in my shoes you can't say i have never dealt with a life or death situtuation.

Well I will ask you respectfully to no longer partake in this discussion....You are portraying yourself to be gangsta and all that shit....Well all I can say is I hunt "Gangsters" for a living because im a fugitive recovery agent so I have seen the best and worsf of people,houses and Neighborhoods

I consider myself to be a lot of things but I am no gangster I have no affiliation with any gang or set, since you asked nicely I will leave, just remember that you don't know me so don't ever assume anything about me.

Archived