BigSix's New Build, Lincoln Town Car- Changes coming again... Downsizing a bit.

Yea and they ride soo damn smooth I got to do a build in one and the damn cars are very acoustic guitar customer had it sitting on 2s and they fit so perfect it didn't look donk ish at all it sat real nice am soo curious as. To how you like those O2s what are you using for highs amp?

Yea and they ride soo damn smooth I got to do a build in one and the damn cars are very acoustic guitar customer had it sitting on 2s and they fit so perfect it didn't look donk ish at all it sat real nice am soo curious as. To how you like those O2s what are you using for highs amp?

It def. rides like a lazy-boy man... I like it.. Im thinkin I might just do 20's.. not sure, but thats a ways off any way.. Amp Im using right now for highs is a Hifonics Zues ZX1000 2ch... probably going to look for something else eventually...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

nice liking everything! those cars a pretty damn comfy haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Just finished getting the door panels put back on. Got everything hooked up and left the gain pretty far down on the amp and played it some... Initial impression on the O2's : Im very impressed, especially at the price I got them. I definitely need to play with the eq to fine tune everything but the sound great.. For the time being I set the crossover a little higher than they called for on the 8, and they still have a great sound.. the 8s definitely put in work no lack in mid bass at all, mirrors buzz a bit and u can feel it in your ass, and things arent even dialed in yet... So ya, for the price and the effort to put them in, I'm very happy. My camera does a crappy job recording sound but Ill try to get a vid tomorrow at work and see how they sound from a bit of a distance also.. here's some food for the trolls:

Head unit in, I'm not happy with the fit of the dash kit at all... might make my own..

headunitin.jpg

Bullet connectors make taking doors back off easier

bulletconnector.jpg

The doors. The grey I picked is pretty close to the darker color of dash, turned out well I think.

driveropen.jpg

doorvertical.jpg

End result.. they look good, and dont stick to far into the foot well area at all, still plenty of leg room, even with an 8 down there.

lookinin.jpg

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I may have missed it, but did you already replace the alternator in this beast?

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

I may have missed it, but did you already replace the alternator in this beast?

Not yet. Thats in the works. Having someone local build me a 240amp alt in a couple weeks. Also going to get another battery, probably another Kinetic HC2400 ( total of 2 in trunk) and a yellow top or something similar under the hood... Should be enough electrical..

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived