BigSix's New Build, Lincoln Town Car- Changes coming again... Downsizing a bit.

Im tryin^^ Just got some serious news though that depending on what the extent really is, might put the build on hold for a bit.. I wont know more unitl next week... but the health of a family member is more important than my beats.

Family first man :good: Hope all is well and everything works out.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

gotta have priorities my man. i hope every thing goes well with your family

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

We will know whats going on by Weds. Couple tests or whatever tomorrow and then we should have some answers, but from what I gather thus far, surgery is going to be in the out come almost no matter what. Still keeping my fingers crossed its nothing major for wifey's sake. Thanks for the kind words guys. I have some good build related news though, A week from today Ill have my rebuilt alternator in my hands and back on the car.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

U got pm....

one more thing I didn't say

is ugh my box is tuned low, my port is super long 15" for a bp = low tuning so it will kill the lows, u may want something a little shorter, and that's where I had the problem with shooting the port up it doesn't quite reach the seat on the shelf if that makes sense....

u should build 2 port one forward one up same tuning see which u like more, do that before u cut metal, unless u don't mind doing that

Sorry bout the essays man only way to explain all my logic I've built so many for that trunk I've basically done it all

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

U got pm....

one more thing I didn't say

is ugh my box is tuned low, my port is super long 15" for a bp = low tuning so it will kill the lows, u may want something a little shorter, and that's where I had the problem with shooting the port up it doesn't quite reach the seat on the shelf if that makes sense....

u should build 2 port one forward one up same tuning see which u like more, do that before u cut metal, unless u don't mind doing that

Sorry bout the essays man only way to explain all my logic I've built so many for that trunk I've basically done it all

U should give me a little more insight on BP design I have a pretty good idea and luckily they've come out ok an sound amazing but I still want to know alittle more about em... Also saw ur CL add does that even pull in any customers? I honestly because I've thought about it but whenever I sold something all I've gotten is cheap assess tryna get shit for the low pm or txt me bro.... Sorry for the thread jack

Bigsix anything special on that alt or just a simple rebuilt one? I and how u loving that car soo far now that ur geting used to some?

The Lincoln is my baby... love it.. My big ass fits in it awesome... love cruising around in something more comfortable than my couch.

As for the Alt, its a full blown gut and replace everything job, not a stock rebuild, winding, bridge rectifier, all the internals, everything new, being built to put out about 240A.... should be enough, for now anyway... guy that is doing it seems to know his shit, he's done all the alts for the loud cars that have come out of the shop around here... And the cost is what makes me happy.. its nice to know people, 2 bills. Hes pretty much charging me parts costs and some beer money. He even asked me if i want him to bead blast the case and clean it up... I might have him leave it scuzzy looking though..stealth mode.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

The Lincoln is my baby... love it.. My big ass fits in it awesome... love cruising around in something more comfortable than my couch.

As for the Alt, its a full blown gut and replace everything job, not a stock rebuild, winding, bridge rectifier, all the internals, everything new, being built to put out about 240A.... should be enough, for now anyway... guy that is doing it seems to know his shit, he's done all the alts for the loud cars that have come out of the shop around here... And the cost is what makes me happy.. its nice to know people, 2 bills. Hes pretty much charging me parts costs and some beer money. He even asked me if i want him to bead blast the case and clean it up... I might have him leave it scuzzy looking though..stealth mode.

Hook it up I need an alt too lol i have a stock 100 amp in the lex and its fou kig gay be ause everything in the car is electric a as is

Just finished getting the door panels put back on. Got everything hooked up and left the gain pretty far down on the amp and played it some... Initial impression on the O2's : Im very impressed, especially at the price I got them. I definitely need to play with the eq to fine tune everything but the sound great.. For the time being I set the crossover a little higher than they called for on the 8, and they still have a great sound.. the 8s definitely put in work no lack in mid bass at all, mirrors buzz a bit and u can feel it in your ass, and things arent even dialed in yet... So ya, for the price and the effort to put them in, I'm very happy. My camera does a crappy job recording sound but Ill try to get a vid tomorrow at work and see how they sound from a bit of a distance also.. here's some food for the trolls:

Head unit in, I'm not happy with the fit of the dash kit at all... might make my own..

headunitin.jpg

Bullet connectors make taking doors back off easier

bulletconnector.jpg

The doors. The grey I picked is pretty close to the darker color of dash, turned out well I think.

driveropen.jpg

doorvertical.jpg

End result.. they look good, and dont stick to far into the foot well area at all, still plenty of leg room, even with an 8 down there.

lookinin.jpg

Not a fan of the speaker thats just me but those grills are SEXY!

Archived