Silverado single cab, iPad 2 in the dash coming soon, DC 270 amp, custom AQ2200, Custom Sundown Nightshade 15"

• 3 weeks later...

What school are you going to

well I was supposed to be going to Texas Tech but they backed out on me.. went there on a visit, damn near commited but wanted to talk to my mom about it, i loved it and they seemed like they were really interested in me.. They were two faced as hell.. called me on my way home, told me some other kid comitted and that they were no longer recruiting me.. that was the weekend before signing day, I had a whole bunch of other schools interested also but they all started to back out whenever they saw i was going to tech on visits alot.. long story short, i almost didnt end up getting a scholarship but the former quarterback of our school is now a quarterbacks coach at a decently large Division 2 school in Oklahoma, the school is called East Central University, i want to get a business degree there and then open a shop whenever I graduate.. long story, lets just say college sports. alot more than meets the eye, its a business, recruiters toy with your emotions and all they care about is their own ass.. its just like the real business world, people screw you around and dont care one bit... but yeah. they ended up paying for all my school, all i have to pay for is food, and I have a decent chance of starting my freshman year, so, Im happy..

Ada Oklahoma ehh?

Used to work up there.

I got a guy i graduated with that plays football for ecu.

I want a demo once its complete!! Ada is about 30 mins from me

Im tuned in on the build.

PICTURES!

What school are you going to

well I was supposed to be going to Texas Tech but they backed out on me.. went there on a visit, damn near commited but wanted to talk to my mom about it, i loved it and they seemed like they were really interested in me.. They were two faced as hell.. called me on my way home, told me some other kid comitted and that they were no longer recruiting me.. that was the weekend before signing day, I had a whole bunch of other schools interested also but they all started to back out whenever they saw i was going to tech on visits alot.. long story short, i almost didnt end up getting a scholarship but the former quarterback of our school is now a quarterbacks coach at a decently large Division 2 school in Oklahoma, the school is called East Central University, i want to get a business degree there and then open a shop whenever I graduate.. long story, lets just say college sports. alot more than meets the eye, its a business, recruiters toy with your emotions and all they care about is their own ass.. its just like the real business world, people screw you around and dont care one bit... but yeah. they ended up paying for all my school, all i have to pay for is food, and I have a decent chance of starting my freshman year, so, Im happy..

Ada Oklahoma ehh?

Used to work up there.

I got a guy i graduated with that plays football for ecu.

I want a demo once its complete!! Ada is about 30 mins from me

Im tuned in on the build.

PICTURES!

I'll be coming up in the next few weeks. PM me your numbe man I'll hit you up and let you know for sure when I'll be coming up..

the cut, not the best, but it gets the job done fo sho :clapping:

b58279e2838211e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

midway through the box

a681dd26829b11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

tops on, ports painted, gonna spray a blue and white DC logo on it today,

9b941e2082ae11e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

thats just a teaser! more pics later today, maybe a vid too, its funny none of the kids at my school can take 2k rms lol, they all bail out after a few seconds.

gettin some dash flex though, im satifsfied with it. mids and highs are crysTALLLL clear.

nice ride man :) oh and that sanding looks like it'd be a bitch!! everything looks perfecto though! ipad is sweet.wanna email me some decaf moooozic?!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

nice ride man :) oh and that sanding looks like it'd be a bitch!! everything looks perfecto though! ipad is sweet.wanna email me some decaf moooozic?!

dude you have no idea... i got so tired of it i havent touched it in a while.. lol i need some motivation to get back on it.. threw my old x994 in there for now. planning on using one of my collection of double dins pretty soon here. i cant stand not having a screen in my truck now after having either a double din or the ipad in there..

ill give you the link from where i got it, its in a thread on Caraudio.com

Yeah dude I know how you feel I cant put a screen in cuz my acura won't allow it.. so i gotta stay with stock head unit :/ and alright man whatever is easiest for you to get that music to me! email/other places just pm it to me

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

Archived