So once i graduate high school i will be getting a new vehicle :D. I have the Pontiac G6 now, most know by now. I live in minnesota so i am considering a truck. I want to also be able to do some audio work as well, but not horrible on gas because i will just be starting out. For some reason my mind keeps saying Bmw or truck . any suggestions AND WHY ? give me some info on the vehicle, granted i dont know EVERY VEHICLE.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

You got to think about all the seasons too, winter especially. Salt, slush, ice. BMW probably wouldnt be ideal for a black ice road when its got street tires and if its rear wheel drive. If you know how to drive and correct then no big deal. My TB is rear wheel with street tires and does just fine in the slush and ice at the same time people are shitting themselves but thats probably because I know how to drive lol.... Summer and the other months you dont really have much to worry about.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Truck. Diesel. 4x4.

Why? Because they are bad ass and you can go through anything.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

You got to think about all the seasons too, winter especially. Salt, slush, ice. BMW probably wouldnt be ideal for a black ice road when its got street tires and if its rear wheel drive. If you know how to drive and correct then no big deal. My TB is rear wheel with street tires and does just fine in the slush and ice at the same time people are shitting themselves but thats probably because I know how to drive lol.... Summer and the other months you dont really have much to worry about.

I know how to drive surprisingly well for only having a license 2 years. I was thinking a TB but i would only get the SS

Truck. Diesel. 4x4.

Why? Because they are bad ass and you can go through anything.

what kind of truck ? reasonable.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

So you reported it. Sure seems like a valid point to me. Ill help you out so no one else knots your panties up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.