large gauge crimper

i personally run a small audio install business out of my garage. so i try to keep things as professional as possible. i pay my taxes every quarter for thsi business also. so its nice for me to have a write off no and then. but even then i have to spend money to make money and vise versa. i have some tools i use maybe once a year. but when i need damn they are nice to have!

NEUMAN

i personally run a small audio install business out of my garage. so i try to keep things as professional as possible. i pay my taxes every quarter for thsi business also. so its nice for me to have a write off no and then. but even then i have to spend money to make money and vise versa. i have some tools i use maybe once a year. but when i need damn they are nice to have!

NEUMAN

In your case I would buy one, because it will pay off.

Your investing money, to make money.

Thats not a very good connection. not at all.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What about solid copper lugs? Imagine how much less effective it would be without that split to wedge the wire left and right

Connection is OK, won't heatshrink well at all for under the hood applications where corrosion is an issue.

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

What about solid copper lugs? Imagine how much less effective it would be without that split to wedge the wire left and right

Connection is OK, won't heatshrink well at all for under the hood applications where corrosion is an issue.

I got them off ebay and the seller mentioned that they were solid copper lugs. Fucker lied.

I will be ordering new copper lugs.

I'd take off those lugs, strip a new chunk of wire, and just solder it. Those look like imminent doom

Archived