dolarbilz Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 Those xl ib in doors? Was thinking selling mine maybe keep them longer grab another set.
Ray Posted February 16, 2012 Author Report Posted February 16, 2012 Yes ib. I havent found a better 6". So what would you buy if you sold your xl's? 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
rocking.that.eclipse Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 You picked a good song to play them on. I like the mid bass in skrillex. They sound nice and crisp too man.
dolarbilz Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 Yes ib. I havent found a better 6". So what would you buy if you sold your xl's? For some reason I couldn't get my xl's to sound good. I listened to the DD 6" german ones I liked.but didn't buy.using atomic now ..seem good for the price.I know these hertz are good.need get another set and try.I run two 6 inch drivers per door.
Ray Posted February 16, 2012 Author Report Posted February 16, 2012 So easy in a chevy door. Lol You put 150 to them active? Or passive? 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
dolarbilz Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 Active. Thanks guess I don't know what im doing.lol
dolarbilz Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 And yes little above 150. Using Dd s4b.rear channel.
Ray Posted February 16, 2012 Author Report Posted February 16, 2012 Missing midbass? Door sealed off? Close all those holes and tons of deadner My burban slumped with xl's 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
dolarbilz Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 Had hertz 3 inch.those were okay.I yanked out for right now. Two 6" inch drivers two tweets per door.nothing in pillars pulled down.Umm....maybe need deadener ..cuz I do have a vibration somewhere.you see this weekend.if you got time.point out what's wrong.
Ray Posted February 16, 2012 Author Report Posted February 16, 2012 Not going to ar. Damn. Might just have to go on sunday. Such a trek just to hang out 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.