What should I add to my front stage to make my car louder?

BEEMDUB

I have an 07' charger and the interiors are pretty much stock I gotta six speaker BA system 2 3.5s, and 4 6 X 9s ..the 3.5s are actually kicker ds35's though because my other ones weren't cuttin it... I have a amp retention harness that lets them all still run off of the stock amp with the aftermarket headunit...They sound decent but I want somthin louder I was thinkin after I finish my sub setup I wanna add to my interior to make it louder...Would I be best off gettin a 4 channel and say 2 sets of components (if so what size?) and then after that upgradin the existing stock speakers to a better brand?

Edited by BEEMDUB

definately a nice amp / component set ... along with more battery power

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I plan on gettin a hc2000 before I upgrade the speakers and add an amp.... I was thinkin I would get this Rockford 6.5 component set and then this

Rockford P300-2 and glassin the A pillars and puttin them there......Will there be any problems with running the stocks off the stock amp and the new speakers off the 2 channel?

Edited by BEEMDUB

Call Ray at AI and get some Hertz Hi-Energy Components.......you wont regret it!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

In most cases upgraded amp and speakers will help a lot.

No point of upgrading speakers and keeping stck amp

What I meant was just add the rockford amp and run the rockford speakers off it and keep the stock speakers on the stock amp, cause wouldn't that be a little much for a 4 channel amp to have 10 speakers runnin off it? (6 stock + the rockford components)

Call Ray at AI and get some Hertz Hi-Energy Components.......you wont regret it!

Ill check it out...

I have those comps running without an amp and I love them, I can only image what they would sound like on full power

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical