February 2012 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Steve Meade

February SOTM Vote  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Place your February SOTM Vote here.

Congrats "bassman" on a well deserved victory!

I believe the "lack of interest" was just everyone assuming that bassman already had this month in the bag, which he did!

SOTM is an awesome competition every month. The staff does an excellent job with it, it can't be easy!

It gives a lot of people something to build for, a reason for the madness. And it allows us to see all these sweet ass installs!

But I have a small suggestion, something I think would bring a little more excitement into the picture.

What if you guys were to take the top two, and have a vote off, similar to how it was last month?

Or just have the last three days of voting be between the top three?

It's just an idea, I hope this doesn't make anyone mad. I just know how cool the vote-off was last month, and I thought maybe it should always be like that.

Again, congrats to "bassman" and his beast mode setup! I don't think it would have mattered this month anyway, no one was taking him down!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Thanks guy!! Also a bigger thanks to the fellow bassheads that voted for me to give me the SOTM win, im really honored to go up against these other amazing builds and see alot vote for me. Means alot, I cant thank yall enough. Definitely wasnt expecting the turnout to be so low compared to last month CRAZY and HYPED finish. But none the less still a fun round. Figured id get on here before i get on off to work, yall have a great day! THANKS AGAIN!:)

Youtube Account : Bassman1439

New Build in progress:

1987 Jeep Cherokee

153 BT Alpine with 3 clarion eq 746 2 clarion mdc360 crossovers

Alternator

Mike Singer 230a and 350a

Amps

Taramp HD8000

Taramp HD6500

Taramp 5000

Taramp TS1300x2

Taramp 2000

Mids

16 Beyma mi100 8's

10 Beyma mi100 10's

4 beyma mi100 15's

Highs

16 selenium st 350's/ 8 d250x horns outside

Batts

D3400 under hood and 8 d3100s

Sub Stage

6 XL DC 15's 2 9KS

congrats on the well deserved victory!!! Email me at [email protected] and let me know what you want (a CC-1 or DD-1) and we will get it out to you right away :)

thanks so much for entering!

Also.....i am thinking 1500 watts and less for System of the Month March....rumor has it Audiosavings is kicking in a great prize so be on the look out for that!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

congrats on the well deserved victory!!! Email me at [email protected] and let me know what you want (a CC-1 or DD-1) and we will get it out to you right away :)

Also.....i am thinking 1500 watts and less for System of the Month March....rumor has it Audiosavings is kicking in a great prize so be on the look out for that!

Thanks Steve! Just emailed :)

Youtube Account : Bassman1439

New Build in progress:

1987 Jeep Cherokee

153 BT Alpine with 3 clarion eq 746 2 clarion mdc360 crossovers

Alternator

Mike Singer 230a and 350a

Amps

Taramp HD8000

Taramp HD6500

Taramp 5000

Taramp TS1300x2

Taramp 2000

Mids

16 Beyma mi100 8's

10 Beyma mi100 10's

4 beyma mi100 15's

Highs

16 selenium st 350's/ 8 d250x horns outside

Batts

D3400 under hood and 8 d3100s

Sub Stage

6 XL DC 15's 2 9KS

So Meade how about that autograph (;

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Congrats Brother!!!

I still say it is your avatar....hehehe. It couldn't have anything to do with the MONSTER Slamming system. :D

Congrats again!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived