OldsBoomer Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 Haha what you looking for? If its alot pm me and ill call Navid tomorrow to see what kind of deal I can work out for ya. Suburban Coming Soon
SoCaLBaMF Posted February 22, 2012 Author Report Posted February 22, 2012 Haha what you looking for? If its alot pm me and ill call Navid tomorrow to see what kind of deal I can work out for ya. Probably 6 of them... , I assume theyre sold individually. And 10 MP6s, 8 ohm versions. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Kdub26 Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 dang those are so nice looking. makes me wanna buy some just to stare at for hours lol 1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp? That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small childrenFixed!wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho hahaGet a new girlfriend.
OldsBoomer Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 HHaha I was NEVER going to use a super tweeter in my door but they are to damn sexy not to have and local pm me we'll work something out man im sure I get permission for a deal bro I got you Suburban Coming Soon
SoCaLBaMF Posted February 22, 2012 Author Report Posted February 22, 2012 HHaha I was NEVER going to use a super tweeter in my door but they are to damn sexy not to have and local pm me we'll work something out man im sure I get permission for a deal bro I got you Will definitely do bro, thanks a ton. Another sex pic 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
raolito1980 Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 Those are some sexy mofo's man. Id like to try a pair. Waiting on pricing. 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
Miguels Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 i want a few of these plus a few of the new 6.5 but don't know how to wire them my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
OldsBoomer Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 TThat's easy man head to the12volt.com has a wiring diagram hit me up with what your looking for Suburban Coming Soon
OldsBoomer Posted February 22, 2012 Report Posted February 22, 2012 II should be able to let the cat out of the bag soon, and socal deft hit me up we got things to discuss lol Suburban Coming Soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.