where did you get that dome light?! I need one bad!

I would say i could get you one (just about any color you need), but aparently I'm not suppost to promote anything I buy and install (or have installed)around here ...

There's always PMs.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Elite I was wondering as to which leds you run and how you get them to be like that in the gauge cluster. I want to do my tahoe like that if i could and the rest of my truck like that. Preciate it in advance. I tried to pm you but your msgs are full i guess so shoot me a pm if you can and lemme know bout em

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

I've got the dome lights in my Tahoe all LED

Needs get a lot more, running lights reverse license plate lights

I'll get around to it one day

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

• 4 months later...

been gone for a while and thought id bump this! ill get new pics on later but lets see some more!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I found some LED's on ebay in the color I want and they say they come with free resistors. They only run 4.99 for 100 of them. I was just wondering if this was a good guy to buy from or if any of you all have a seller you would suggest. Also, is there anybody on this thread that could possibly have a how to video to wire them up? I want to do the dash but i dont want to go off and pay for a custom one to be made. I have a 99 dodge ram sport and I dont think they even make an LED dash for it. Any help would be great guys

• 6 months later...

LED Ambiant Lights in the focus

6b1b.jpg

What the LED ambiant lights look like shining on the console

18z4.jpg

LED daylights

1dx7.jpg

LED strips and colours for subs

pl3v.jpg
LED Strip lighing up the amp ( looks pretty
q3pe.jpg

(- Ford Focus Titanium LW sedan )
REBUILD IN PROGRESS STAND BY

• 1 month later...

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Archived