groundpounder2k2 Posted December 9, 2007 Report Posted December 9, 2007 seriously.............Ive really been pushed to the end of my rope here.................youve all seen my work....I take a great deal; of pride in my work.....but,,,,,behind all of the fiberglass is a miserable* person.................. im at the end of my rope here guys....Ive had a few,,,,and Ill most likely regret this post tomorrow;;;;;; but really.................................who the fuck cares..............normally i wouldnt rant like this to you guys...... but sadly.......you guys are all i know..... so.............if I had to buy a ticket to anywhere....................just to get away from the hell that has become my life............ where would I go............... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
arnold1992 Posted December 9, 2007 Report Posted December 9, 2007 seriously.............Ive really been pushed to the end of my rope here.................youve all seen my work....I take a great deal; of pride in my work.....but,,,,,behind all of the fiberglass is a miserable* person.................. im at the end of my rope here guys....Ive had a few,,,,and Ill most likely regret this post tomorrow;;;;;; but really.................................who the fuck cares..............normally i wouldnt rant like this to you guys...... but sadly.......you guys are all i know..... so.............if I had to buy a ticket to anywhere....................just to get away from the hell that has become my life............ where would I go............... a you sound like depressed , u feel like hopeless even if everything is koo cuz i felt like hopeless before even evrything is good RE se xxx 18d2 (4) Audioque 2200 (2) DC Power 270XP blue 3 C&D fr310 Stinger wiring CDT components
LSN2meBoom916 Posted December 9, 2007 Report Posted December 9, 2007 Damn bro. That sux that sh*t is comin down on ya I wish I had an answer. I been in the shitter for a while now myself so I can feel ya-School shit/home drama/work drama/death threats...AND the cold/rain here (and I'm sure it's 10 times worse in SD) has me bummed out all winter. I dunno what exactly would fix your situation other than maybe like you said move to warmer climate where glassing would be easier/year round. Maybe find a spot where they could use a baddass fabricator at a shop like UW (I know we're not fans but if they $$ maybe it could work) or West Coast Customs and just find your calling. I dunno really, but I can tell ya I feel for ya and I hope things turn around for ya. ~Chris COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Coolwazabi Posted December 9, 2007 Report Posted December 9, 2007 come to TN and live in the country... peaceful and hunting is fun
groundpounder2k2 Posted December 9, 2007 Author Report Posted December 9, 2007 you know how they say you shouldnt stay together......just for the kids...... well weve been doing that fore going on 4 years now.....the only time.....i am "imprtant" it when its time to write a check................................. In the past......i run and hide from my problems with her.......................IN the garage.....and I build somthing... but i really dont think I can do it anymore........... i have a ton of talent.....................in glassing;;;;;but...............it stays a hobby in the garage.... and it kills me........I have a shit relationship......with my sons mother.....and she could give 2 shits about.... what I can take from my head.....built it and put it before you............ on top of that............i build cabenits living paycheck to paycheck.......paying the bills......trying to hoard enuf mony to get supplies.......to do what I love........................ only to be told day in and day out...............how useless I am............ im so close to losing it right now..........................i REALLYdont know what to do..................my son Is everything to me...................EVERYTHING but at this point..............i really feel like i need to just go My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Twigz Posted December 9, 2007 Report Posted December 9, 2007 you know how they say you shouldnt stay together......just for the kids...... well weve been doing that fore going on 4 years now.....the only time.....i am "imprtant" it when its time to write a check................................. In the past......i run and hide from my problems with her.......................IN the garage.....and I build somthing... but i really dont think I can do it anymore........... i have a ton of talent.....................in glassing;;;;;but...............it stays a hobby in the garage.... and it kills me........I have a shit relationship......with my sons mother.....and she could give 2 shits about.... what I can take from my head.....built it and put it before you............ on top of that............i build cabenits living paycheck to paycheck.......paying the bills......trying to hoard enuf mony to get supplies.......to do what I love........................ only to be told day in and day out...............how useless I am............ im so close to losing it right now..........................i REALLYdont know what to do..................my son Is everything to me...................EVERYTHING but at this point..............i really feel like i need to just go life is a giant video game, some days you'll kick it's ass, other days it'll own you, in the end, you keep playing till your satisfied your the victor. live one day at a time, and don't let shit get to you. Keep doing what you love to do, and don't let anyone put you down. if your unhappy with your wife, you no longer love her, or it's vice versa, than explain to your kids the situation, get the divorce, get your own place, and continue to live life the way you want it. depression can lead to stress, and stress can lead to death. Twigz Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
arnold1992 Posted December 9, 2007 Report Posted December 9, 2007 life is a giant video game, some days you'll kick it's ass, other days it'll own you, in the end, you keep playing till your satisfied your the victor. live one day at a time, and don't let shit get to you. Keep doing what you love to do, and don't let anyone put you down. if your unhappy with your wife, you no longer love her, or it's vice versa, than explain to your kids the situation, get the divorce, get your own place, and continue to live life the way you want it. depression can lead to stress, and stress can lead to death. Twigz twigz is really rite on that one its hard but u gotta do wat u gotta do even if u wont like it now RE se xxx 18d2 (4) Audioque 2200 (2) DC Power 270XP blue 3 C&D fr310 Stinger wiring CDT components
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted December 9, 2007 Report Posted December 9, 2007 you know how they say you shouldnt stay together......just for the kids...... well weve been doing that fore going on 4 years now.....the only time.....i am "imprtant" it when its time to write a check................................. In the past......i run and hide from my problems with her.......................IN the garage.....and I build somthing... but i really dont think I can do it anymore........... i have a ton of talent.....................in glassing;;;;;but...............it stays a hobby in the garage.... and it kills me........I have a shit relationship......with my sons mother.....and she could give 2 shits about.... what I can take from my head.....built it and put it before you............ on top of that............i build cabenits living paycheck to paycheck.......paying the bills......trying to hoard enuf mony to get supplies.......to do what I love........................ only to be told day in and day out...............how useless I am............ im so close to losing it right now..........................i REALLYdont know what to do..................my son Is everything to me...................EVERYTHING but at this point..............i really feel like i need to just go Damn sounds just like the deal ...i went though in May of this year......17 years together <12>married......dumb bitch was lieing ,and cheating every chase she got ....and i just stayed there ....for the girls 12,9....so i feel you pain .......shit that would get me pissed was i would get paid on thursday,saturday we would be broke ...but she would have heer nails did ,hair did ..and hit the clubs every night ....so know my feelings about her is ...if that bitch was in front of me on the ground on fire and i just drunk 5 gallons of water ...i wouldnt even piss on her ...i would water the roses...my rant .......
95pimpalass Posted December 9, 2007 Report Posted December 9, 2007 bro...... don't let what anybody tells you get to you, you know who you are yourself and nobody can judge you, only God can judge you.......... what matters is to be a good example for your son........ just stay up, keep your head up bro......
Twigz Posted December 9, 2007 Report Posted December 9, 2007 bro...... don't let what anybody tells you get to you, you know who you are yourself and nobody can judge you, only God can judge you.......... what matters is to be a good example for your son........ just stay up, keep your head up bro...... x2 Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.