Yeah I bought mine in Sept 2009, I play it just about every day for hours on end and use it for Netflix and crap, no issues. I also saved Black Ops, MW3 & BF3 to the hard drive so I don't have to hear/have it spinning which means saving moving parts from failure quickly. :D

YouTube for one thing on the XBOX is MUUUUUUUUUUUCH better than on PS3. If you are a COD fan you get DLC early which is a plus. Lots of games in the Marketplace and you get an avatar you can customize and buy shit for in the marketplace. Me personally I had the original Playstation and the PS2 before going to the 360, I try to play the PS3 at friends houses who have it and I hate it, the controller just feels much smaller and TOO lightweight for me.

On that COD note though, right now on XBOX its hacked, if the hacker shoots you in the foot or leg you get shot off the map or you may get put in a "de-rank" lobby and if that happens you must immediately dashboard or pull your ethernet before getting a kill or else it will register.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

• 4 weeks later...

thats part of why i dont play COD....way too many hackers/cheaters...seems better on BF3...but still seems to be less reports of accounts getting hacked on Xbox than on PS3

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana