Second Skin Audio

Is a 13jlw6 a good buy if i want to have great SPL and better SQ?

13DevanteW6

OP, those subs will sound good and loud too. You won't have much luck going the route of high SQ and high SPL. Not sure why you are going to use 2 amps to run them but you really need to be careful with that much power to those subs. I would highly recommend you go a different route with amps.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

OP, those subs will sound good and loud too. You won't have much luck going the route of high SQ and high SPL. Not sure why you are going to use 2 amps to run them but you really need to be careful with that much power to those subs. I would highly recommend you go a different route with amps.

Yea i changed my route. im obviously not very knowledible in this field but i am getting one 1500 watt audio pipe and bridging the subs at 1 ohm so each one gets 750 watts which is what jl rates them as.

My dads friend owns a car audio shop and im getting a discount. they will be facing towards the trunk opening. i chose them because i am more concerned about SQ but i also want some SPL. i dont want it to be extreme, i just want to hit hard

Well they definitely will hit hard, but unless you're getting them for MUCH less than retail, there are other options for subs that are clean and loud or cheaper. Nothing wrong with running the JL though, to each his own. If you're looking for more of a quality bump, you might just go with a sealed box, that way it'd be smaller than the ported one.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Hey guys, I was wanting to take a shower...but I want boiling hot water and freezing cold water...

Can't help you with a shower, but in Britain they have sinks just like the ones you're looking for!

british+sink.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Well they definitely will hit hard, but unless you're getting them for MUCH less than retail, there are other options for subs that are clean and loud or cheaper. Nothing wrong with running the JL though, to each his own. If you're looking for more of a quality bump, you might just go with a sealed box, that way it'd be smaller than the ported one.

Yea thanks for the suggestions. Im learning things everyday.

Archived