ok so i have a question about port size and thought i would ask you guys. i have a 2000 Eclipse with an 18 inch fi BTL n2. its where the back seat was. sub up, port back. my box size is about 6.75 cubic feet. the port i have now is about 6inches square. so about 36 sq inches of port. do you think that is to small? i wanna be able to do a respectable hairtrick if that is possible. i was thinking about making my port 9 inches square or 81 sq inches of port. and then also tuning. i was thinking about somewhere between 33 and 38. somebody give me some advice on what you think. i will post a vid on here in a while of how its set up.

Somewhere around 80-100 inches of port should be a good start. Probably try tuning to 35ish. If it will fit. Port will be somewhere around 30 inches long off the top of my head.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

do you guys think that it would be possible on the 1 speaker to be able to do a bit of a hair trick? the car is pretty small for that speaker so i figured there might be a good chance. soon i will have 3k rms or better running it. right now i have a hifonics HFI 2500.1 running it but i doubt im even doing 1500 out of it. i will have extra batteries also.

Archived