Jump to content

Which one of the three?


Sac NZ

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone, just trying to decide between which components I should get.. only going with these because they are the best that I have access too. So if anyone has used or heard any of these in action or have any info on them at all just let me know. At the moment I'm looking at either:

2 sets of Soundstream SC-6T or,

2 sets of kicker 11DS652 or,

1 set of Kicker 08KS602.

Any help much appreciated,

Cheers guys.

:drinks:

Posted

check parts express, audio saveings, amazon ect, alot good stuff shipped here to aus cheaper.

or pick what you want and wait till xmas sales ect, i got 4 sets comps for $40,

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Posted

Alright cheers man at least I know someones opinion, haha I'm not worried about how to get more options, just which one of the three would be better. Mainly if 2 sets are better than 1 good sets or vice versa.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...