Highest Spl ?

FCsteve

His high (with 1/2 the amps he had at finals) was a 162, i was standing right infront of the van when he did it. Hes not the ONLY person to do a 160 in bassrace (i believe a extreme car in europe did like a 162) but he is the ONLY person to ever do a perfect 159.9.

If he could have got the subs to hold with all 18 amps, and they actually had the 60+ class at finals, id say with a good start, a 64 would have been possible

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

I admit i drive the truck around sometimes full tilt.Its hard to keep it on the road tho.

I cant even imagine man, you are nuts. Hell, i had a hard time drinkin my beer in your truck playing! cant even imagine driving around full tilt

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

I admit i drive the truck around sometimes full tilt.Its hard to keep it on the road tho.

thats what its about. driving around town with your music up in the 50's. im gonna bet you have never been drowned out on the road before lol

610EUROs

thats what its about. driving around town with your music up in the 50's. im gonna bet you have never been drowned out on the road before lol

Thats crazy!! i drive my ranger round in the low to mid 140's and none of my friends can even finish a song ;)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

I thought Daily Driver was street legal, AND drive it daily, to and from work, shows, ect, I think there is a fine line between daily driver, and competition vehicle, that is not street legal- Street legal meaning, seeing out of rear view, visible out of rear window, at or below window line, ect ect

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I thought Daily Driver was street legal, AND drive it daily, to and from work, shows, ect, I think there is a fine line between daily driver, and competition vehicle, that is not street legal- Street legal meaning, seeing out of rear view, visible out of rear window, at or below window line, ect ect

when i was being metered, i played i forget it was sum techno bass shit, on a T1500, I hit 138 but my box wasnt ported yet.

so minimum daily driver is low 40's and above is 50's and up.

Tommy's Truck for daily driving is nuts i saw the videos and was just like damn.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

mine is a daily driver streel legal , i drive it every day for work , i work out of the back remodeling homes, go to shows and to the produce store , and i cant see out my back lol theres a wall-o-subs in the way plus my back doors dont have glass ....lol :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

mine is a daily driver streel legal , i drive it every day for work , i work out of the back remodeling homes, go to shows and to the produce store , and i cant see out my back lol theres a wall-o-subs in the way plus my back doors dont have glass ....lol :lol:

as long as you have mirrors, it's legal to have walls, or no glass, or windows =P.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Twigs, Cali is different, there is laws regarding that

Wiggles, you have a contractors van, so your set, you can do what you want...

I was just asking, are we talking about all out goes daily, no holds bar, or rules like maybe Street A.B.C db drag type rules

I dunno.....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived