Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Christmas shopping = very difficult. I hate the crowds.

That being said, we are actually pretty much done w/ Christmas shopping. Now, I'm hoping to be able to come up with my gift to myself in time. I don't think it's going to happen. I'm looking for a specific eclipse/talon/laser. :wub:

BJJ20logo20resize.png
Posted
Christmas shopping = very difficult. I hate the crowds.

That being said, we are actually pretty much done w/ Christmas shopping. Now, I'm hoping to be able to come up with my gift to myself in time. I don't think it's going to happen. I'm looking for a specific eclipse/talon/laser. :wub:

autotrader FTW

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

i have not even decorated or put my tree up. my wife is pissed. we got a 15 month old kid too. to me is just doesnt feel like christmas. and besides all i tell people when they say happy holidays to me is "shut up and give me my gift." j/p i am not really a christmas kinda guy i guess.

----reference's----

meade916

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6576 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...