Second Skin Audio

Alpine Type X 12" Ported/Vented Box

HunterJohnson

unless you move that cooler, there's no way you're going to be able to fit single 12 in there with the proper space.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

get 2.5 cubes of box and 14 square inches of port per foot and tune to 31 to 34 and it will pound on any power . i had three of these in 6 cubes and 1400 watts a piece and played music at 145 all day long and peaked at 150.1 . the xs are louder and take way more power than type rs and theres a reason they dont make a 15in type X, cuz there 12 type x will out perform a 15 type r and if you know what your doing it will probably beat 2 12 type rs . i really think if i built a better designed box i could have been louder. you really need more port no matter what power you got and if you want another 12 ill ship one to ya for 200

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

145 on music and 150 peak? that's pretty good for 3 12's

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

If you move that cooler, i bet i can design you something that will hit 130 easy

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

130+ musically.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Hello people. Sorry, but I am Spanish and do not control very well your language.

I am following the forum, and it is very interesting because I have a nose like alpine xy get more performance. You will be able to help do you?

The car is an Opel astra h, astra or vauxal. and the box is 56 liters with 18 "port length" L ". with 2.1 / 4" thick.

Currently I take 143db SPL to +15 in SQ (audio monitoring), but this sub is more powerful still.

I see that remcomendais drawer ...

a greeting

Hola gente. Perdonad, pero soy español y no controlo muy bien vuestro idioma.

Estoy siguiendo el foro, y es muy interesante, puesto que tengo un alpine x y nose como sacarle mas rendimiento. ¿me podreis ayudar?

El coche es un Opel astra h, o vauxal astra. y el cajón es de 56 litros con 18" de longitud del puerto en "L" . con 2,1/4" de grosor.

Actualmente le saco 143db en SPL y +15 en SQ (audiocontrol), pero se que este sub puede mas todavia.

a ver que cajon me remcomendais...

Un saludo

Archived