Decaf Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 it's an old saying. If it's too loud, you're too old. Damn. I think you're right Time to start another thread for my build upgrade.. Putting 6.5's in my rear deck ~_~ waste of time. subwoofers will move the cone and cause distortion if not overexcursion. Put your money into your front stage... rear fill is for stock cars
SnowDrifter Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 it's an old saying. If it's too loud, you're too old. Damn. I think you're right Time to start another thread for my build upgrade.. Putting 6.5's in my rear deck ~_~ waste of time. subwoofers will move the cone and cause distortion if not overexcursion. Put your money into your front stage... rear fill is for stock cars I just did a tiny fiberglass job on sundown-e21's car to fix that. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Decaf Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 it's an old saying. If it's too loud, you're too old. Damn. I think you're right Time to start another thread for my build upgrade.. Putting 6.5's in my rear deck ~_~ waste of time. subwoofers will move the cone and cause distortion if not overexcursion. Put your money into your front stage... rear fill is for stock cars I just did a tiny fiberglass job on sundown-e21's car to fix that. you are one of the few who does it right. an enclosure solves the issue indeed
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.