Just Got Off The Phone With Alan Dante

well, i spoke with him for around 20 minutes about stetsom and got some great prices from him.

theres a new 15KW coming out at the end of January that 23 inches long i believe he said. and about 1/12th of the price of the rockford.

but to the point of this topic, he is a great guy, kinda hard to understand because of his accent (SP???) but a nice guy to consult with about his products.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

stetsoms should not be run daily, i have been reading around and they seem to best only for burps and whatnot maybe 30sec beat... but daily they will fall apart on you, parts failing. rf would be a better choice daily

thats good to know he is a cool guy :)

Edited by MegaloManiac

stetsoms should not be run daily

did i mention he said the 15kw will run at .25 ohm???

BOO YAH!

and why not meg?

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i found that out myself , which is a great thing to know, a few people were close to buying some and would have been upset useing them daily and haveing smoke in the car.... but for fart box's there great

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Dwright i beleive he is Brazilian i had a hard time talking to him aswell but still he is a cool guy he knows his stuff and then some when it comes to amps he knew alot about other brands not just stetsom

yea he compared stesom to the goliaths and sampsons and soundstreeam about how big they were and how little the stetsoms were in like size wise.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

crack open a 7KD and compare it to other amps that make that type of power, and you'll see why. It has basically half the components in it, and that means they are being driven hard. I checked one out, and if it was my money, I wouldn't run a 7KD daily. I just don't see them lasting. Only time will tell though, they haven't been around long enough to be beat on, and most of them aren't seeing daily duty.

Edited by stratusrt01