getlocivic Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 i know lol i wish i had the dual input model also.. i fuckn hate this amp.. gottta find a local guy to pawn it off on.. my next amp will be a crescendo 3500..
Fosgatefeind Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 I saw heard this locally this weekend whem me and my buddy met joobs at a dollar general and I must say I was amazed. Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
knowledge Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 dang thing is impressive REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
the808path Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 i know lol i wish i had the dual input model also.. i fuckn hate this amp.. gottta find a local guy to pawn it off on.. my next amp will be a crescendo 3500.. Why? then you will have the same amp again. To op nice bro, looks loud. Great job 2010 Pathfinder Sundown Audio - SAZ 4500- Zv.3 15"x 2 w/ Nightshade coils Sundown Audio - SAX 100.4d- Focal Utopias 165w2 (fronts), rockford t1652 (rears) DC Power Engineering - 270XP Knukonceptz and Rockford 1/0 wire through out XS Power D3100s x2 and a "god ol" Optima Yellow Top up front
J00bles Posted March 3, 2012 Author Report Posted March 3, 2012 I saw heard this locally this weekend whem me and my buddy met joobs at a dollar general and I must say I was amazed. This is true. Get ready for another big audio season around here! BIG systems are being built right now dang thing is impressive thanks i know lol i wish i had the dual input model also.. i fuckn hate this amp.. gottta find a local guy to pawn it off on.. my next amp will be a crescendo 3500.. Why? then you will have the same amp again. To op nice bro, looks loud. Great job thanks 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
Fosgatefeind Posted March 6, 2012 Report Posted March 6, 2012 Thanks for the amps derek Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
J00bles Posted March 6, 2012 Author Report Posted March 6, 2012 enjoy them, sir. they will be kind to you if you are kind to them! 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
alan412 Posted March 7, 2012 Report Posted March 7, 2012 what custom alts are you running? (Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB (Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs (4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300 (Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5 (Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz (Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1 (Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX (Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h
J00bles Posted March 7, 2012 Author Report Posted March 7, 2012 Iraggi 170 in the stock location Ford Taurus 130amp on the AC Compressor bracket. 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.