Hot girls!!!! oh and Alphasig293's rebuild. 6 AA Mayhem 18's, 2 Cactus K12, 30k rms, F150 *Pics Fixed*

Damn bro, sucks to hear about the alternator. I hope you can get the problem fixed quick and easy. Anytime you need help or are ready to give a demo I can be over in minutes.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Yeah, kinda pissed me off. Truck will be back in the shop tomorrow for the final touches now that the loading/port wall is finalized...for now! So be ready for that demo here soon!

holy crap...that vids a little scary lol. never good to to see orange flames shoot out of your alt. good stuff berger

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

it just has the standard blue voltage box...dont thing thats mechman's one as its the same on my s10

Well the blue voltage box was the one they sent me from Mechman, I sent both alts to Mechman to make sure everything was good to run together and paid for that, and they sent me back the alts, with the blue voltage box and the adjustment knob.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Oh and there will be no demos of the final build, unless Im the one giving the demos. I think I should be the first to get the first demo, considering its my truck. If you guys want demos it will be at shows or you can roll down to Halifax, Va. and I'll hook you up with a demo. Plus im not missing my windshield getting cracked, lol

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

that poor poor truck/door :lol: good shit

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Where them 30's at? Do you still have them?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived