Guest Nismofreak Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 Yea that was a close 1. You told me 2's nismo. You noob. Read your links you even linked me to 2's suck a @@@@......your a noob... :lol:
Bryan Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 its ok everyone gets pwnd once in their life MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
pur3fknpawah Posted December 19, 2007 Author Report Posted December 19, 2007 Sigh. I dont trust nismo Can somebody confirm that that amp will power 2 of those subs. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6522_H...+BXi+1206D.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4243_A...D+-TYPE+R-.html Yes i know that link is 2ohems im getting 4 but its the only open link atm i have to the subs im lazy :'( Nismo ftl http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif Team Xtreme - Mike Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 Sigh. I dont trust nismo Can somebody confirm that that amp will power 2 of those subs. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6522_H...+BXi+1206D.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4243_A...D+-TYPE+R-.html Yes i know that link is 2ohems im getting 4 but its the only open link atm i have to the subs im lazy :'( Nismo ftl http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif NOOB FTL!!!!!!
EricM9104 Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 Sigh. I dont trust nismo Can somebody confirm that that amp will power 2 of those subs. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6522_H...+BXi+1206D.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4243_A...D+-TYPE+R-.html Yes i know that link is 2ohems im getting 4 but its the only open link atm i have to the subs im lazy :'( Nismo ftl http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif You're getting four type-r subs?? 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Bryan Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 do what eric said and get the 1606 d..it will power them and then some MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Bryan Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 You're getting four type-r subs?? he is talking about dual 4 MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
EricM9104 Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 Oh, Lol! I need to sleep, lawl. http://sonicelectronix.com/item_4281_Alpin...D+-TYPE+R-.html ^^^^^^^^^^^^ DUAL 4 ohms, two of those. Those are the right ones. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 Its good dude....you got the right stuff just my mistake on my sub
EricM9104 Posted December 19, 2007 Report Posted December 19, 2007 Its good dude....you got the right stuff just my mistake on my subWe all make a mistake every once in a while. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.