Show me your dropped vehicles

here is a rendering of the dually im going to start building here in a week or 2

crew.jpg

here is a rendering of the dually im going to start building here in a week or 2

crew.jpg

That's gonna be freakin sick man! Are you gonna do a build log for it on here? I'd love to watch the progress.

That's gonna be freakin sick man! Are you gonna do a build log for it on here? I'd love to watch the progress.

yeah man i will have a full build log like i did with my 49

Funny thing I bought the car for $500 and then sold it after doing all the work for $2500 and then bought it back minus the wheels and stereo system for $500

When I first got it.

043_43.jpg

Here it is now. It has different wheels now.

1204091401.jpg

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Link to your 49 build?? I'm on mobile and can't see sigs, so if it there sorry :pardon:

Link to your 49 build?? I'm on mobile and can't see sigs, so if it there sorry :pardon:

here is the link man it was a really fun build for me http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/117447-49-ford-truck-bagged-laying-running-boards/

this is my 08 vibe, tien springs with monroe struts. Dropped a solid 3 inches You didnt say how far haha, i parked next to this dodge at the gym one day for shits and gigglesphotobucket-3301-1325466888224.jpg

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived