Bus Bars Cost And Where To Buy?

https://www.metalsdepot.com/products/brass2...%20&aident=

Ive been wanting to buy from this website for over a year now, but been to lazy and cheap

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

didnt realize you said aluminum, I posted Brass, since brass is a VERY great electrical conductor, aluminum has higher resistance, but it you go thru that website, you will see alum bars on there as well

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i tried to make my own lead battery terminals for my 0/2 power wire a while back and it was harder than i thought it would be lol so i gave up and dug a hole for the lead

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets