CJ18 Posted March 1, 2012 Report Posted March 1, 2012 I will shoot as many as I can and then just start swingin away. Personally I would prefer to be shot vs being hit in the head with a bat by me.
C.Sanchez.A Posted March 1, 2012 Author Report Posted March 1, 2012 22 barrels of aircraft soap I'm dead We will save you... some one needs to clean up the mess. I don't want to be living with zombie brains and guts every where. Lol. Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
MrBalll Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 It's either three pillows or the AR-15 under the pillows. Or both, preferably.
LUV bass Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 A water bottle and a microwave. Time to nuke some zombies. lol 2008 Toyota Corolla -Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.