Second Skin Audio

Need box design for single aq hdc3 18

As before, the pic I left on the design post is only meant to help you understand how to assemble the box, the assembly style I used will be the easiest to build since the port does not need to be cut through the baffle, I edited the design post to add an alternative assembly style.

As long as the sub and the port do not significantly obstruct each other in some way you are ok, you can place as many 45s as you deem necessary as long the total displacement of bracing is small.

I'd rather call your attention at the tuning of the box, you may not have as much output as possible with a lower than recommended tuning, maybe ask around a bit about that.

35hz should better to you? And with that other assembly way the port is the same deminsions? Thanks man you've help me a bunch sub should be here today super excited :)

Just gather some extra opinions as most dims will change, tuning is usually set higher with HDC3 subs but thay doesn't mean that will be best for you, regarding the materials, it all depends on how is cut so plan your cuts on paper since you already have a cutlist or maybe let the guys selling the material help.

Joe i need help fast message me if u can. I needing help if i was the 2nd assembly method about the port dimensions

In the design post I left you data for both assembly methods for the 32Hz enclosure, The port is identical since the design is not changed just the assembly method, be aware that you need to cut the port through the baffles, not many can do it right, the same goes for flush mounts.. if you have acces to a router then you will get it right.

If you need some sketchup of the alternative assembly method let me know.