SCRAPIN THE COAST!!!!!

jeffrm

Just dropped our trucks off, my group is just to the left of the food vendors under the oak tree. The staff said we couldn't stay and hang out, so come find me tomorrow! I had a lot of fun today and the show hasn't even started!

Edit: Event staff called me as soon as I got home and said our vehicles are in a vendor's spot. It's their fault because there were no signs. So, first thing in the morning they're going to find us a new spot.

They said the vendor is coming in tonight; is that you moving in on my turf Twisted? lmao

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

Late night huh boys?

I tooled around on friday. Will be around on Saturday!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

t minus 1 hour 30 minutes til the biloxi trip gets on the road, project antibling is on the charger for optimum bassiness

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

well i'9 at the broadmore you guys arent so off to scrapin

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

went over to the broadwater and was there for almost a hour, no one showed up, so went to get some lunch and then sat there for about 45 minutes to a hour waitng. Still no one. So back to the show i went. I will be there tomorrow, didn't enter the car this year but will have it in there next year. Colin it was good to see you bro. the van was awesome. kyle, i got to hear your car from a like 20 ft away and it was gettin busy. If ya'll are still around sunday, i'm gonna have to come look ya'll up again. Colin, i hope you enjoyed the demo of the avalon. Like I said, it isn't much, lol.

2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp

RE Audio SEX 12D4 Subs (12")

Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Big 3 1/0 ga Q Power wire

Custom box by Pro Audio Gulfport, MS

137.5 SB2 USACIhttp://www.stevemead...on-xls-build-up

Archived