Sundown Audio

AMPLIFIER CHALLENGE - details inside.

Audio Doc

Evenin' boys! Just catching up on todays stuff. Just got home from a day of working on digital technology that was born around the same time I was. Frustrating stuff considering the schematic scans are usually VERY poor if they even exist. On to the good stuff..

Steve Mantz FTW !!    ZED RAWX

Anything Hifonics/Maxxsonics is completly built in Hong Kong. Don't *ever* let anyone tell you otherwise, I actually have photographic proof of this one!

So no dice on Hifonics/Maxxsonics.

The model of the Crossfire is moot. They have no current model made in the USA. Tha company amplifiers started out being made overseas (very poorly might I add) and simply graduated to better overseas manufacturing. By all means not a bad product. But nobody here put it together in any way that I know of.

List on 1st page updated.

- Matt

SMDsigbannr4.jpg FTW?

OZ Audio Vector??? - Absolutly not

JBL GTI??? - Tough call, will check into this one as well.

CDT Audio SQ - The entie line *is* the entire ZED line with a different name plate. This will go into the list for posterity, but no credit will be given for them.

Milbert BaM-235ab - Yes

American bass xd 1000 - Ok, now your just being silly =)

Lightning audio B4.250.2? - Fosgate corp. Or was last time I checked.

mtx ta92001 - MiTek has had several trade commision inquiries into this, and the conclusion has been that they have met the country of origon requirements. So you get this one. I will add this to the list as 'MiTek' and sublist all thier lines accordingly.

US Acoustics USG2300 - Once made by ZED, I am not sure the newest line can claim this. Got any internals pics? I know ZED's work when I see it. If the work was done *by* ZED, but it doesn't match anything in the ZED sales line, you get the credit.

RE12.1 - Wait... whats that I see? ZOMFGWTFBBQ !?! IS IT SNOWING IN HELL??  - no

All I can really say about the RE amp lines are basicy the same things I can say about every other home brew sub makers amp lines. They are a asian build house amp, tailored to suit the customers OEM requests (within reason)

Will update the list accordingly. Night fellas.

- Matt

SMDsigbannr4.jpg FTW?

Archived