Beast Vs Ny Native, The Rematch 12_9_07

what were you guys doing? how loud the bass is and how loud and clean your mids can get type of battle?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

what were you guys doing? how loud the bass is and how loud and clean your mids can get type of battle?

we broke it down in three selections

1- Strickly bass with no vocals

2- Strickly vocals (tweeter, mids and mid-bass)

3- overall- Loud clean sounding music with all the ingredients (bass/midbass/mids and highs)

I was a little upset that I only had two doors open and he had 4

urs sounds hella loud on vocal u need more bass lol looks good bro u got any idea for me i wanna put a few 8s or 10s mid/loud speakers that are not to expensive

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

urs sounds hella loud on vocal u need more bass lol looks good bro u got any idea for me i wanna put a few 8s or 10s mid/loud speakers that are not to expensive

I have low end bass tuned at 30HZ so my bass is not as loud as a guy with a wall and tuned at 45HZ. His bass is very loud but I took him on overall or combination.

thing that makes it hard to distinguish whos louder, cleaner ect, is the music, you guys are using completely different music

but it looked like fun man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I just cant believe Jeezy had to be last... lol.. good show tho man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I was a little upset that I only had two doors open and he had 4

You sure about that one chief? I looked at the video and it looks like you had more than just your two front doors open. You're not counting your gullwing rear doors as open in that video?

Edit:

After a second viewing of your vid I did see that your front passanger door was closed but I couldn't tell about the rear passager one. So I stand corrected......maybe?

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

You sure about that one chief? I looked at the video and it looks like you had more than just your two front doors open. You're not counting your gullwing rear doors as open in that video?

Edit:

After a second viewing of your vid I did see that your front passanger door was closed but I couldn't tell about the rear passager one. So I stand corrected......maybe?

at first his doors was open, the ones by the wall and then after the subject was brought to light we both had the four doors open. The decision was given to me and the owner of NY Native (Slim) again came to me at the end to acknowledge it but I tell one thing, if he had vocals, his truck would be up there. His bass does sound harder than mine and I will confess that but it's not a SPL contest, it's a street bumper to bumper sound-off. On the meter, he got me!