Jump to content

Duck's Walled Accord - 3/4/14 Nothing to see here, move along, move along


Recommended Posts

Posted

It's a 94 4door 1.5L. I just started a build log. Have to get some driveability stuff out of the way before I tear it apart...lol

in case you didnt know, i tihnk the charging system on those is ELD controlled or w/e its called. There is a thread in electrical to bypass it so you don't charge at 13.3v.

Posted

It's a 94 4door 1.5L. I just started a build log. Have to get some driveability stuff out of the way before I tear it apart...lol

in case you didnt know, i tihnk the charging system on those is ELD controlled or w/e its called. There is a thread in electrical to bypass it so you don't charge at 13.3v.

I will look into that now, I have only gotten as far as sending emails to Singer and Mechman for Alt pricing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3192 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...