-rockford fosgate t1500.1bd for subs

-rockford fosgate t400.4bd for mids and highs

-alpine deck

-big 3 upgrade 0 gauge power cable

-optima yellow top battery

-custom made subwoofer enclosure 6 cubic feet tuned at 35hz

id say T2 components and tweets matched with my t2 sub is SQ=p

domo.gif

NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R32 (Build in progress)Fosgate POWERhttp://www.stevemead...-fosgate-power/--------------------------------------------------------------------97 Honda AccordRockford Fosgate1400 watts RMS totalhttp://www.stevemead...e-1400watt-rms/---------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome bro ... yea, just checked out your ride ... very nice !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I would like to nominate myself. I didnt see my name on the list so I wanted to repost just in case it was missed :).

My build log http://www.stevemead...ilblazer-build/. I running at 1 ohm pushing 1200 watts. Also if its a matter of me not posting correctly please let me know. This will be my very first time running and I wouldnt want to miss out for my stupidity.

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

Hey man you are up there on the list number 18 right under me lol btw thats a nice amp u got :)

-2000 chevy tahoe 5.3 liter v8

-two DC audio level 3 15 inch subwoofers

-2 pairs of infinity kappa 60.9cs components

-rockford fosgate t1500.1bd for subs

-rockford fosgate t400.4bd for mids and highs

-alpine deck

-big 3 upgrade 0 gauge power cable

-optima yellow top battery

-custom made subwoofer enclosure 6 cubic feet tuned at 35hz

Some guys still don't get it. Its not all about how much power you have. Create a clean-ass install and promote it. If members see it and the hard work put into it, you will get votes.

This X 10!!!!!

Yes, I just thought since there was a month for the "small guys" there could be one for the poeple thats a little over 1500watts

Why not just build your setup the very best you can, with all the love you can put into it, and then promote it, and just see what happens?

See, I waited for a contest to fit my build better, and guess what? SOMEONE ELSE WON THAT MONTH!

So when I quit worrying about all that bs, and started focusing more on my build, guess what happened? A few months later, I won!

I can't say enough to you guys, just put your heart into it, take lots of pics, and keep a neat and clean build log. That is how you win this contest.

Good luck to all this month!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Haze I can totally agree on that. Some of us will never here the true sound quality in these builds and how deep the bass is. Just cant do it off of a youtube clip. We can only go by the pics of a clean install. A thread that is detailed to the fullest. It was very well put, if you put your all into it, thats all any of us can do.

HU: Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Front Stage: 6 Kicker KS60's-2 Kicker KS6x8's

Back Stage: 6 Kicker KS60's-2 Kicker KS6x9's

Blowthru: 6 Pyle Pro audio 8's, 2 Pyle Pro

Audio 6.5's, 4 Selenium super tweeters

Amps: 2 Kicker ZX1500.1's 2 Kicker ZX850.2's

2 Kicker SX900.2's

Subs 4 DC Soundlab Level 4 12's D1's

Alt: Mechman 270xp 6G

Batterys:Diehard Platinum, 2 Kinetik HC2400's

2 Runs of Stinger HPM 0ga

DC Audio build. Middle of page 4...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/130652-96-crown-vic-system-upgrade-4-dc-audio-lvl-4-12s-more-to-come/page-4

Blowthrough build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189217-crown-vic-project-blowthrough/

How many Sound Quality vehicles are entered (besides me) ??? All I see is bass machines ...

I consider myself to be SQ/SQL! Im not a huge groundpounder, granted I did 138.6 on 600rms @ 39 htz, but my front stage will be nice and clean!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

How many Sound Quality vehicles are entered (besides me) ??? All I see is bass machines ...

I consider myself to be SQ/SQL! Im not a huge groundpounder, granted I did 138.6 on 600rms @ 39 htz, but my front stage will be nice and clean!

There we go ... Mine has done a 137.7 db at 28 htz (with this setup) ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived