Have you ridden on the street before? What is a majority of the places you want to ride like (lots of curvy roads, lots of straight roads, etc)? Budget?

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

depends how much money you got if not alot dont get the ducati

http://www.healthinfodesign.com/ducati/ducati_maint.htm

upkeep on them is pretty expensive.

the gsxr is a great bike

Is this your first bike? How much experience do you have currently?

1000cc may be quite a bit for your first bike i recommend a 600 or 750

Ive ridden plenty of bikes, i had a 600 for about 2 months and hated it. I rode a friends 1000 and knew i wanted one imediately. I have about $12,000 right now to work with. This will be my main mode of transportation while im home(only 3 months out of the year). I've never ridden a ducati before but hear theyre awesome. Yamaha is def. out and CBRs are pretty comfy

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

GSXR 1000 FTW!! My bros bike is absolutly insane (GSXR1000) his is an 06 but its just stupid fast. there isn't a gear that it cant just pull the front tire off the ground, not to mention that it does 92mph in 1st gear! still got 5 gears left :) anywho i'd go with a gsxr i love my k4 600 too! it'll whoop any other 6 out there.

92 Honda Prelude SI H23a3

HU: Alpine CDA-105

Front Stage: DB Drive PT6.0 6.5"

Rear Stage: Junk pioneers (Not sure what im wanting to do in the trunk, waiting)

Speaker Amp: DB Drive A4 4200

Sub Amp: MB Quart DSC1500.1

Subs: 2 12" MB Quart Premiums

Box: Slot port tuned to ~34hz

Wiring: Kicker Ultraflex 0awg and Big 3

Alt: Stock (saving for a 200amp Excessive Amperage)

Batteries: Optima Yellow Top and Stinger SPV44

Extra Equipment:

Two Rockford Fosgate T2 12's (Recones in future)

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling:

dont buy a bike by how cool other people think they are, if i was you i would go sit on some bikes and see what fits you better. some people dont like the peg placement and low bars of suzuki. they are sweet tho, cbrs are nice too, you should "try some on"

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

dont buy a bike by how cool other people think they are, if i was you i would go sit on some bikes and see what fits you better. some people dont like the peg placement and low bars of suzuki. they are sweet tho, cbrs are nice too, you should "try some on"

Most definately, ive ridden kawis and my friends gixxer 1000. I will never ride yamadog so theyre out. Only ones ive never ridden are ducatis or aprillas. The honduhs are nice but i prefer the feel of zukis

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived