Second Skin Audio

yeah you have to use the whole can in 1 session. once you start feeding the foam through the plastic nozzle, if you leave it alone to set for a while, it'll get hard and you cant use it anymore.

Yeah, it says so right on the can.

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

yeah you have to use the whole can in 1 session. once you start feeding the foam through the plastic nozzle, if you leave it alone to set for a while, it'll get hard and you cant use it anymore.

Yeah, it says so right on the can.

I just got a can of MONO gap filler foam (they had no great stuff gaps filler) and it says you can reuse if you cut 1-2 inches off the straw before next use, Never tried yet so I shall find out

I don't see why that wouldn't work with Great Stuff. Just the end portion would harden up so you'd just have to cut right behind where it hardened and good to go... at least in theory that's how I imagine it lol

Trust me, once you start using a can, the whole is gonna be used. Haha

your consciousness will keep bugginh you if you used enough in a spot or if u need to use more and more..

Be sure to tape off the area u are spray foaming. It will ooze out then expanded, and more oozing hahaha

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*