jizazz12

Lifting the rear end on a 07 Impala

12 posts in this topic

The rear end on my Impala has dropped some with all the equipment in it and i've asked a few place's about it but so far no luck due to my having independent rear suspension, anyone have any ideas

that i can try? So far i've asked about helper bags, air shocks no luck.

I believe that year there are struts for the rear that the police used that are HD because they carry alot in thier trunks. I saw a thread somewhere where a guy installed them and it lifted the rear 1.5" or so. I believe and don't quote me, but I think they were called intimadator struts or something like that.

J

I believe that year there are struts for the rear that the police used that are HD because they carry alot in thier trunks. I saw a thread somewhere where a guy installed them and it lifted the rear 1.5" or so. I believe and don't quote me, but I think they were called intimadator struts or something like that.

J

Any idea ware i can get some info on these?

yea you can find these struts at any parts store they may have to order them but tell them you want the police ones and they can get them or may have them in stock

springworks.com or coilsprings.com. 04 impala I bought mines from coilsprings. Told them I wanted it to hold a extra 1000 pounds. Took them like 3-4 weeks before the made them and shipped them. And i have no problems with any sag. 4 d3100s 8 cu ft box. even with a back seat full of people. I can take pics of how the car sits if you would like

2 people like this

springworks.com or coilsprings.com. 04 impala I bought mines from coilsprings. Told them I wanted it to hold a extra 1000 pounds. Took them like 3-4 weeks before the made them and shipped them. And i have no problems with any sag. 4 d3100s 8 cu ft box. even with a back seat full of people. I can take pics of how the car sits if you would like

I would like to see. I am going to need something similar in my Malibu