Second Skin Audio

Using Regular Plywood

Don't go to home depot or lowes, Find a lumber supply.

http://www.qualityplywoodspec.com/

I'll do that too, those large supplies stores usually have better prices anyways

Go with 1 inch (25mm) and get the 13 to 15 ply.

Edited by flwatersaver

Don't go to home depot or lowes, Find a lumber supply.

http://www.qualityplywoodspec.com/

I'll do that too, those large supplies stores usually have better prices anyways

Go with 1 inch (25mm) and get the 13 to 15 ply.

Ok sweet :)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Everyone has made stupid mistakes glad your not like most and insist you did right but you accepted that you messed up and actually listen to the people giving the advise

Everyone has made stupid mistakes glad your not like most and insist you did right but you accepted that you messed up and actually listen to the people giving the advise

Thank you :) Well, I try to have respect for those(btw thank you :) ) who try to give me advise, especially since they built boxes already, and know what they are doing.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Well it goes both ways in my opinion. It realy depends on what grade ply wood you buy. You need paint grade or cabnet grade plywood. Don't buy the shit you would deck a floor or roof with. It has voids and sometimes different thickness or somthing. Gotta get the good stuff . Then the only difference is the wood being pine. I've used it before with no problems and sounded great. The box I'm using now has birch and mdf an plywood. Sounds good too! I built my box out if scraps around my shop. Turned out good if ya ask me. Especially cause it was free!!